Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miss Bubbles

Lunar Catastrophe - An Ultimate Doom Megawad (RELEASED!)

Well that certainly looks interesting! Hope you'll finish this, but take your time. Don't rush it, just because of christmas. Merry holidays to you!

Its been a helluva time churning out all these maps. If you love the original iwads minimalism and abstract design, you'll probly like our wad.

This looks really cool, good job on that. 

I'm affraid to be that guy but, seeing the screenshot that look like the maps could work in vanilla, why limit yourself to testing in zdoom? I think you should also test the wad in prboom+ at the least to make sure that you dont run into any issues. Then again, that doesnt take away your hard work at all, just a small nitpick of mine haha. 

Other than that, i love the classic feel these screenshots give, keep up the good work. Again, dont rush a release just cause of christmas, we are very understanding here ;)

Edited by Yugiboy85

Almost done. Just getting the intermission texts working and playing through the wad in coop looking for anymore bugs to be dealt with.

As for prboom+ I don't know If it'll be compatible or not, since I don't have any experience with Boom. All I can tell you is that all the levels are mapped in DoomBuilder ( Doom game configuration ) and tested in zDoom. If prboom+ doesn't support things like intermission text changes and map title changes then its probly not compatible.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:24 AM, Count651 said:

Almost done. Just getting the intermission texts working and playing through the wad in coop looking for anymore bugs to be dealt with.

Rubs hands together...

Oh and btw my weekend looks free...just saying...D

Edited by Korozive

5 hours ago, Korozive said:

The suspense is killing me.

I'm wrapping up E3M6 today and unless I run into any snags, EXPECT IT VERY SOON HOPEFULLYYY!

Btw thanks for the enthusiasm :D

Edited by Miss Bubbles

1 hour ago, FrancisT18 said:

Release date yet? Only one day til New Year's Eve...I'm so looking forward, just like everyone else!

RELEASE DATE IS TODAY :O

But for real, I've got a couple little things to finish up and then I'll be uploading it soon!

13 minutes ago, FrancisT18 said:

Can you upload it also to a file sharing site while /idgames awaits approval? I hope so...:D

Oh yeah, sure. I'm a bit unfamiliar with the idgames upload process (though I did do it once before, but it's been a long time, so it may take me a little while to fumble around with it again lol) but I could do that in the mean time. Is there a website that y'all generally prefer?

1 hour ago, Miss Bubbles said:

Oh yeah, sure. I'm a bit unfamiliar with the idgames upload process (though I did do it once before, but it's been a long time, so it may take me a little while to fumble around with it again lol) but I could do that in the mean time. Is there a website that y'all generally prefer?

People usually use Dropbox or Google Drive. I'm personally ok with anything that isn't Mediafire.

And we give conflicting information. Off to a great start lol. In any case, @Miss Bubbles, most people will download it anyway regardless of the website, so don't worry about it.

Just another 30 minutes tops till it out. She wants to run some par times and now we're painfully trying to speed run through our episode 4 maps. 

Also just an fyi, some of the episode 4 maps are pretty cruel and unfair at times. So if you ever get pissed off at them its ok, we get pissed off at them too.

1 minute ago, FrancisT18 said:

@Count651  Must be short maps if you can run a whole episode in 30 min...Cues from Deathless?

They're actually standard sized maps, we just have the last 3 maps to run through today.

hmmm

Consider me interested in this one to try it when it gets released....maybe I can do some stream ;)