Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mmnpsrsoskl

God Damned Glass

I stood on a broken glass bottle today. Made a nice and deep 1 inch gash in my foot, complete with blood pissing everywhere and pain galore...

Went to the hospital and got it cleaned up and they put a patch on it...at least it's not bleeding anymore...

If I find the bastard that left it there, let's just say they'd better enjoy hospital food, cause that's all they'd be eating for a month...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

If I find the bastard that left it there, let's just say they'd better enjoy hospital food, cause that's all they'd be eating for a month...

...Through tubes.

Well, now you have a reason to sit inside all day. :D

I stepped on a broken beer bottle in a lake in Sydney once.

Two days before I was due to go to Adelaide.

Phun :P

About fifteen years ago at a Boy Scout meeting at a church, I had put my hand to lean against a stained glass window in a classroom. For about five minutes nothing happened. Then suddenly, the window, and since I had all my weight on that window, most of my arm went through it. If that wasn't strange enough, there was no damage to my arm at all, but there was a lot of glass all over it that I had to clean off.

And no, they didn't make me pay for the window.

Ichor, you should keep those demonic powers in check, eventually someone's going to notice...

mmnpsrsoskl said:

I stood on a broken glass bottle today.

That's an awfully silly place to stand don't you think? :-P

Thats fun; i once accidently smashed my arm thru a back-door window - i retrieved the limb only to find a 6 inch piece of glass imbedded several cm into my upper arm.

Oh yeah, and i once pushed my brother onto a pint glass. It smashed, i tell ye!

I try to avoid punching glass. I personally prefer plaster walls as they have more give, as long as you don't find the stud. They are also cheaper to repair and don't leave as much of a mess. :)

One time, my brother locked me out so I punched through a window, climbed through and kicked his ass. My arm was bleeding but it wasn't that bad, had to pull small pieces of glass out.

BigBadGangsta said:

One time, my brother locked me out so I punched through a window, climbed through and kicked his ass. My arm was bleeding but it wasn't that bad, had to pull small pieces of glass out.

I suppose you got in trouble for that when your parents found out that you smashed that window...

dsm said:

I suppose you got in trouble for that when your parents found out that you smashed that window...

..Wuddya mean? Someone Threw a baseball threw it. *hint hint*

Speaking of glass incidents, glass splinters hurt, especially if someone is dumb enough to leave them there for me to step on.

Oh yeah, ever piss someone off enough that they throw a wine glass at you?

ravage said:

Oh yeah, ever piss someone off enough that they throw a wine glass at you?

my friend took a beer bottle once and broke the end and tried to cut me with it....We had a whole case full of beer bottles, the fun went on for a while. We took em bottles, smashed them against something and ran towards each other ranting. Fun fun :D

this one ex-gf of mine threw a 40oz. bottle at me once. we were in the park with a bunch of friends. something pissed her off and she let it fly. it barely missed my head and shattered on the wall behind me. the guy standing next to me got a glass splinter in his eye though. I guess you guys can realize why shes an ex-gf.

when i was ten i tossed my brother threw the front windows of our house. he had several gashes on his wrist and arm, as well as his face. no stiches. funny thing was i didnt mean to, i was banging his head aginst the metal bar in the middle of the window, he ducked and his body mass took him the rest of the way

DOOM Anomaly said:

my friend took a beer bottle once and broke the end and tried to cut me with it....We had a whole case full of beer bottles, the fun went on for a while. We took em bottles, smashed them against something and ran towards each other ranting. Fun fun :D

Stupidity cannot be concealed...

Ok, I have you beat. A few weeks ago, a co-worker brought a thermos full of hot chocolate to work. Guess what? After constantly reminding him to take the damned thing home, he left it there. Fast forward a few weeks to yesterday. I'm up front with customers and I hear a smash. Go back to where it was on a top shelf, and it's SHATTERED on the ground. A plastic thermos with a glass interior. Smashed. Inside shatters. Cap falls out. Putrid rotten 3 week old chocolate milk stinking up the back room all day. It was rank. After the entire day of the back door open we could finally breathe. Someone's going to DIE tomorrow morning when they come in to work...

Damm. That would suck.

Stupid patch. They put some patch on it, and said it'd be fine. Whatever. It stil hurts. I have to resort to hopping around the house. Now my other leg is sore.