Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myk

Compet-N: incoming and discussion, part 2 [post Compet-N entries here]

@xit-vono

Uploaded. Strange things happen though if you click on a WAD and then category, sometimes not the fastest demo shows up (TNT MAP05 for example). If you then click on the specific map, everything is fine. I've no time at the moment, let's see if I can help fixing it this year...

MM2 MAP24 UV Max in 4:56

m224-456.zip

Nice demos xit, nice to see you back again making demos, I came along awhile after you stopped. Keep up the good work!

Uploading should work now, there were some compatibility issues with MySQL after upgrade. Please report to admin@doom.com.hr if it still does not work. And yeah I know front page is broken too (related to phpBB upgrade :)

I can't log in to upload demos. If I log in from the upload demos page, it gives an error, and if I upload from another page, it takes me to the forums, and I'm not logged in when I go to the database or to upload a demo.

Nice runs xit!

On MM2 MAP06 pacifist - I've actually been attempting it on and off for the last three years, was trying to keep it under wraps :P it can definitely be done on the speed route (with the supercharger), with a time around 2:20-2:30. I have an attempt which makes it all the way to the second-to-last room; I had around 100 health after getting the last key, but it gets sniped down very unluckily on the way to the exit area, and by the time I reach the big penultimate room I'm very low and just get killed by chaingunners :/ It's *definitely* doable though on that route, though. I just need to find another quiet week to get it finished...

Hey Adam, did you look at mm2 map04 pacifist? I was looking at it for a while but it didn't seem to be working, so I gave up and moved on. I didn't make any serious attempts though.