Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
icemann

Ancient

DOOM Anomaly said:
Why not?

Well, having pictures of Hitler and swastikas scattered about the place for no reason tends to make me uneasy...

DOOM Anomaly then said:
Gotta love the spelling. ;D

heh... opps

DOOM Anomaly said:

He cant help it, its engraved into his title :P

My sig was done on an Etch-a-Sketch.

Glad to see that some people did play it :)

With the whole nazi stuff around the place. I`ve always been a BIG fan of the original wolfenstein + spear of destiny, and I wanted to give the map a evil-ish type feel to it.

I went for a similar direction in the system shock 2 version, except I put Trioptimum logos (evil corporation from System Shock thats alot like the UAC in alot of respects) all over the place.

For anyone here thats actually played System Shock 2 and my original Doom2 version, I`d highly recommend having a look at it.

Well any "misaligned textured" as the doomworld reviewers called them last year,were actually designed that way as a easy way of hiding things like secret rooms, hidin monsters etc. So if you come across one of these areas such as the one that the mancubus is behind, don`t be thinking "oh he forgot to remove the texture there" cause thats the way I designed it. The actualy doom2 levels used the same trick in one or two places. Sort of a "don`t always trust what you see" type thing.

icemann said:

Well any "misaligned textured" as the doomworld reviewers called them last year,were actually designed that way as a easy way of hiding things like secret rooms, hidin monsters etc. So if you come across one of these areas such as the one that the mancubus is behind, don`t be thinking "oh he forgot to remove the texture there" cause thats the way I designed it. The actualy doom2 levels used the same trick in one or two places. Sort of a "don`t always trust what you see" type thing.

Oic...you sly fox...

Bum_head: Keep it up and you'll be out of here in no time. You're new, keep a low profile.

Edit: Just saw your other posts. You're either a joke or really stupid. Goodbye!

Which one? The doom2 version or the System Shock 2 version?

For anyone here thats never heard of System Shock 1 or 2, I HIGHLY recommend that you have a look over at sshock2.com as its one of the best games out there. Best combination of FPS/RPG/Survival Horror that I`ve played to date.

You can also grab the System Shock 2 demo from over there I believe.