Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

Striking indeed. This stuff looks unreal. Btw, when taking the screenshots, do you widen the field of view?

@Reinchard those looks like that "Doom on Unreal Engine 4" projects, but actually alot better because you know what you are doing unlike the dudes that loves to see lens flares epilepsy party everywhere.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:36 PM, guitardz said:

Is it just me, or doesn't the pain elemental have imp arms?

Yes it does have imp arms

arms.png

18 hours ago, Bridgeburner56 said:

Cross post from the Refracted Reality thread

So i've finally got back to work on the purple behemoth that is Palace of the Black Singularity. I've finessed some existing areas

Screenshot-Doom-20190111-223748.png

Created some new ones

And tackled this little thing that I almost regretted starting. I wasn't sure it was worth the effort and in hindsight I wouldn't have put it in this map as it has taken a lot more time than anticipated.

This map was started in August and it is a day or 2 away from being done.

You and Prince share one thing in common: love of the color purple. [/joking]

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, Сhaingunner said:

image.png.95d77fcf0ff8acb4973b70b33256858f.png

How about putting "Self-Harm" in the difficulty 3 slot, then replacing difficulty 4 with "Sadomasochism".

Edited by Poncho1

16 minutes ago, dobu gabu maru said:

Was pretty rough making this room with no black flats or textures

mG8KIwy.gif

Woah, not only my own club doom map from my fdevil wad had an area with phased lights along with my e4m7 from my ultima doom with the same thing, but now this

3 hours ago, Poncho1 said:

How about putting "Self-Harm" in the difficulty 3 slot, then replacing difficulty 4 with "Sadomasochism".

Sadomasochism is kinda different. I wanted to illustrate something like stages of Depression or self-destruction. I've already changed 3rd skill to "Scorn"(Thanks Gez!)

Edited by Сhaingunner

Environmental storytelling is great, these guys got so far up the stairs, leaving a trail of corpses, only to be killed by whatever destroyed the wall.Screenshot_Doom_20190112_202908.png.63d6aec8b4b9c287ba01ed41cdbd44fb.png 

14 hours ago, galileo31dos01 said:

Looks so silly when monsters get glued to door tracks. 

Hey! I gave you enough cell to FIGHT that cyberdemon! You march your keister back into that hallway and 2 shot him this instant!

1 hour ago, dobu gabu maru said:

Hey! I gave you enough cell to FIGHT that cyberdemon! You march your keister back into that hallway and 2 shot him this instant!

Too late, things went a little out of my hand at the wall of revenants, and I thought I had no other escape from that room.