Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

The "old doom friends who disappeared" thread

I know why they left so it's not a real "where the fuck did they go" but I miss Tuxlar.

Actually, I'm kinda missed @NeedHealth, last his login was almost two months ago. I hope he's alright and alive :""")
It's just notice thing or whatever people call it. 

Its been quite some time since I been on I use to play on Zdaemon back in the day. Was thinking about doom today and figured id get on and see how the doomworld community has been doing I'm very happy to see how good its doing! Its making me want to get back into playing again thats forsure! So glad to see so many people keeping this wonderful game alive. Theres so many great childhood memories I have playing doom it will always be a favorite of mine.

What i do here?, if I do not even have friends here at doomworld? :U

anyways, I think the only one I know who disappeared from nothing is voros, i dont see he in some months

Never met the guy, but i want to know if anyone remembers a series of videos where custom monsters made all made by the same guy fight each other to death, i also remember the second season having a HWD and a Baron as announcers, with voice acting.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, Catpho said:

Kyka

Quietly vanished during Revilution's development with no explanation. His general activity had been decreasing in the months leading up to that, so presumably he was busy with real life. The last visit date of December 2015 was a single occasion, he left in like August or something, and the December visit was silent.

On 8/22/2018 at 6:30 PM, Catpho said:

Not me too, as he seems is Taiwanese like me too(even from the same city with me, just live in different area I guess, since I never try to talk him too, judged by his Youtube profile info).

But seems he totally disappeared from Internet about 2-3 years ago, and also quitting from DooM too, his Facebook already deleted, his Youtube has no updates about DooM for 4 year and seems inactive, no sign about his id on internet much for recently years...

So I guess he may just totally quit DooM/Video Games/Internet and focused on Real-Life(TM), maybe. :|

Doom Anomaly
Kat/Auxois

Nanami

SlowMotionHobo

Darknation

DSM

Silverwyvern

probably a few other people too. I've been here too long.

Username!

Y'know, the guy responsible for this?

Spoiler

What do you thinking if something close this stupid site, It was big mistake that i regestered on this ball site. All web masters have done good job (about design) And what are you all people doing on that site, ofcourse BALL sITe. Stupid queations STUPID IDEA STUPID FORUMS STUPID ... HHHHHHHH ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DOOM is not a game this is black disk with something eggs on pictures. Doomers ball shit snakes.

On 3/4/2016 at 4:43 PM, Decay said:

The last thing we heard from radnsmash before he lost his mind http://rust.unidoom.org/wordfromoursponsor.mp3 You could probably find him on another teamspeak, last I saw him was on TSPG.

Exwizard is allegedly behind bars.

Oh man, Decay.  I cannot explain to you just how much this made me laugh.  Thanks, man!  Hahaha

I miss Wario, Kongming, TheCitrusKiwi and the rest of the OG EL gang a lot. I know they've left Doom, but I can't help but wonder what they're up to at the moment.

Whatever happened to AgentSpork, I wonder?

Very nice to see some people from the good ol' Doom Connector days of about 13 years ago. :)

As for @Zakken who asked about Spider - I've talked to him on Facebook a few months ago, he's dealing with some heavy real life issues but he's generally alright.

If there was one person I miss was Archvile76 who later went by a different username which her name escapes me. She was the reason why I got interested into joining these forums back nearly 10 years ago in the first place plus I still have a copy of the only Doom 1 map she made here before disappearing.

19 hours ago, Misty said:

I hope @scifista42 is alright. I miss his insights and help about Doom editing. 

Pretty sure he suddenly quit.

It's sad to think that some of these people may have passed away and we'd never know about it. A bit of a morbid thought I know but one I thought was worth exploring.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:54 AM, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

Whatever happened to @plums?

Yeah ... that guy knew everything Doom-related :D