Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darch

Preacher - final version on idgames

Many thanks!! It being at Zdaemon was crucial for its multiplayer development, thanks for that, too

Hey I just wanted to say that I love the how the levels have random spawn points for both players and enemies and it never felt like they were unfair which spawn point you went into at least imo. I just wanted to ask some questions sorry if they have been asked before but here they are:

1. Are you planning on making more maps for this mod?

2. Are you planning on changing every enemy and weapons to be more theme with the mod? (e.g the shotgun and super shotgun look really out of place since they are from vanilla doom unlike the plasma rifle and chaingun that actually make sense being in the mod and fits perfect with the mod overall theme)

Thanks 

Hey S! Thanks for the feedback

This mod is done. If I make more maps for it, it will be Preacher 2 or something like that. Then I could also change more sprites, if I can find something fitting.

1 minute ago, Darch said:

Hey S! Thanks for the feedback

This mod is done. If I make more maps for it, it will be Preacher 2 or something like that. Then I could also change more sprites, if I can find something fitting.

Ok understandable I guess that would be my only suggestion if you going to import blood (or games like it) textures and sprites to replace the weapons you might as well do it for the whole kit so all the weapons won't feel out of place =). I hope you make Preacher 2 with more of levels that explore the random spawning element as I never played a mod that utilizes it to the effect that you have used.