Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inkisidor555

DOOM SLAYER en mortal kombat

Esperemos que no se vuelva a equilibrar para encajar en el juego de MK :)
(lo siento, también estoy usando el traductor de Google. Intenta escribir tus publicaciones en inglés para que sea más fácil verlas en Doomworld :) )

@inkisidor555 quien sabe mi amigo. Si eso sucediera, sería un sueño hecho realidad. Siempre desee conseguir Mortal Kombat Armageddon para intentar recrear al Doomguy en el, pero al final no se pudo, muy limitado en crear personajes de Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

Who knows, my friend. If that happened, it'd be a dream come true. I always wished to get Mortal kombat armageddon to try recreate Doomguy in it, but at last, couldn't manage to do it, Mortal kombat armageddon is too limited when creating a new characters in my opinion.

I once dreamt that the Alien and Predator would be in Mortal Kombat, which happened!

Next would be Doom Slayer with an alternative classic skin. I actually see this possible, especially since you can find Doom pinball.

Edited by Chezza

It's all depends of the relations with Bethesda and Netherealm Software, if they all good, YES. IM GLORY KILLING SCORPION!

Sub-Zero spine rip + Jax's arm fatality + Johnny Cage's torso fatality + Predator's projectile fatality + Kano's heart ripping= Doomguy.

Para tener a Doomguy, probablemente necesitan los derechos del personaje, y otra cosa es crear movimientos que hagan a Doomguy un personaje balanceado y no tan OP, lo cual seria malo...

How is he supposed to fight :O?Basic military martial art oves together with his guns and chainsaw?One rocket launcher rocket would kill most humans in the games xD

Vocês entram no meu nível e falam português!

@SOSU If the new MK follows the previous with multiple fighting styles to select then I would imagine the Slayers specials and some combos would mix up the weapons.

I.e. melee focused with a chainsaw swing, a small berserk mode for extra damage, a shotgun blast etc.

While there could be a explosive build with grenades, rocket launcher shots and micromissiles which mostly serve to bounce the opponant in the air for combos.

I bet his fighting style would be military and heavy hitting.

3 hours ago, Chezza said:

@SOSU If the new MK follows the previous with multiple fighting styles to select then I would imagine the Slayers specials and some combos would mix up the weapons.

I.e. melee focused with a chainsaw swing, a small berserk mode for extra damage, a shotgun blast etc.

While there could be a explosive build with grenades, rocket launcher shots and micromissiles which mostly serve to bounce the opponant in the air for combos.

I bet his fighting style would be military and heavy hitting.

Just like Erron Black or Predator.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:21 PM, DJVCardMaster said:

¿Se puede postear en español?

There's no rule saying you can't (afaik), but most people will write in English so nearly everyone here can understand.

2 hours ago, KVELLER said:

There's no rule saying you can't (afaik), but most people will write in English so nearly everyone here can understand.

I see

All I know is if there's no ripping and tearing of some huge guts, I'm going to be sorely disappointed. 

You can use translator, my brother uses it... The MK streaming was great, but it might imply that the leaked roster might have been correct. Anyways, still waiting Doomguy.

Pienso que si vendra pero en DLC

I think Doom Slayer will come but in DLC 

Edited by Bit3s