Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This map is made for Zandronum, but will work in gzdoom as well. Allows jumping and crouching, doom2 as IWAD. It includes its own texture pack which is a lot of textures pulled from dark souls minecraft texture packs. The texture pack is huge (330mb). I've revised the texture pack to just 35mb. I will probably make a mega wad if I get good feedback. This map is meant to be featured on an upcoming chillax unofficial sequel. Please let me know what you think!

Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16GQ0ZvhKBJ7yAggNZL_HKGC3qH4-4frM

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Edited by Hell_Pike : Updated texture pack and new download link.

Nice job! The textures actually work really well. However, this is pretty minor, after you go thru the blue key door and into the room with 3 Hell Knights, there's 3 empty rooms that have an invisible barrier in front of them, nothing in the rooms though. Hopefully its not a bug that affects other parts of the map. Look forward to playing more of this:)

34 minutes ago, Beezle said:

Nice job! The textures actually work really well. However, this is pretty minor, after you go thru the blue key door and into the room with 3 Hell Knights, there's 3 empty rooms that have an invisible barrier in front of them, nothing in the rooms though. Hopefully its not a bug that affects other parts of the map. Look forward to playing more of this:)

That was intentional but I think I messed that part up a little bit. The empty rooms are supposed to be creamators. That room is a crematorium.

Nice mood and architecture. I like the natural environment.

So where are the textures from? Can they be freely used if credited?

3 hours ago, Jaska said:

Nice mood and architecture. I like the natural environment.

So where are the textures from? Can they be freely used if credited?

Yeah! I pulled them from a minecraft texture pack. Credit: SGGeroy and Hell_Pike because I did a lot of texture work to wedge these textures in. There are one or two textures pulled from other wads/mods too. Some of these textures I made myself and used sprites from Diablo II to make them.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399661153

Played this as part of a playtesting session this evening (third map to be played), and heck yeah! A big and beautifully detailed map without any fear of getting lost is a rare thing in Doom mapping, let alone for a debut map! The textures were also quite nice, and I was generally impressed with the whole thing. (didn't mind the slightly awkward elevators either)

16 hours ago, Suitepee said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399661153

Played this as part of a playtesting session this evening (third map to be played), and heck yeah! A big and beautifully detailed map without any fear of getting lost is a rare thing in Doom mapping, let alone for a debut map! The textures were also quite nice, and I was generally impressed with the whole thing. (didn't mind the slightly awkward elevators either)

Wow man I sent a PM but in case you missed it thanks for doing that review and playthrough on stream! Fuckin awesome!!!