Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HellVain

Does anyone know how to lessen the decals on the Bolognese mod?

I have the mod loaded over with HND so HND's mod menu overrides Bolognese's. The bolognese mod seems to be set on the highest setting with enemies exploding into gibs and filling the whole screen which lags my game(I am using a laptop with intelhd 3000 because i am a poor boi). Now I know that there's an option to lessen the decals on this thing I just wanna know how to edit it with Slade. I've tried to edit the CVARinfo by changing those 2's with 1's, but no change what so ever. Just realized it does nothing....

Edited by HellVain

You could try changing the load order, and if that doesn't help, you have two mods that don't work together.

21 hours ago, Empyre said:

You could try changing the load order, and if that doesn't help, you have two mods that don't work together.

HND doesn't have its own monsters. Therefore, the mods are absolutely compatible in any sequence.

6 hours ago, Doomenator said:

the mods are absolutely compatible in any sequence.

Obviously not, or this thread wouldn't need to exist.  Either their menus or their CVars are clashing.

I have the Bolognese mod, although I haven't tried it yet, but I do not even know what HND is, so I can't take a look at how they interfere with each other.

3 hours ago, Empyre said:

Obviously not, or this thread wouldn't need to exist.  Either their menus or their CVars are clashing.

I have the Bolognese mod, although I haven't tried it yet, but I do not even know what HND is, so I can't take a look at how they interfere with each other.

HND it is High Noon Drifter. These mods do not conflict in any way.

1 hour ago, Empyre said:

There must be some reason why Bolognese's mod menu is not working.

I have some suggestion. I think he uses a modified HND or additional monsters mod with a built-in gore system like ketchup.

There's no problem with the original mod.

Spoiler

Edited by Doomenator

zdoombrutalblood on the console, it can be modified from 1 to 5.
Being 5 the highest, its weird that you cant modify this on the menu, newer GZDOOM versions lets the "add option" thing and lets many mods to work together without issues.