Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
termrork

The screenshot you are most proud of

If you have to take 1 screenshot of the part of a map you are most proud of, what would it be?

mine would be of course out of avj map32:

NZm0dJQ.png

This perticular area in "Travelling to the Moon". Mainly because I managed to implement every idea I had for it and it turned out pretty good in the end :D doom04.png.2ae0ad955a8f8777b67950eba07393f9.png

doom24.png

I remember I was very proud to beat that map without saves. (Nostril Caverns by TimeOfDeath)

hqPnnYj.png

I was also proud to beat all maps of Legacy of Heroes without dying during the ironman of february 2017.

This is probably one of my favorite shots I've taken. I'm still very fond of how I managed to pull off the shapes and the lighting in spite of handing it over to Marcaek to finish it off for Mayhem '18.

1576762190_ArgentOrange.png.b229bdd7a10e649834e34f917e606529.png

2 hours ago, Xyzzy01 said:

One of my prettiest efforts yet.

*sigh* If only it were blue...

Screenshot_Doom_20181121_064253.png.08a282c0a0d18429c5ba36f1c147c2ab.png

Untitled-1.png

4 hours ago, Roofi said:

doom24.png

I remember I was very proud to beat that map without saves. (Nostril Caverns by TimeOfDeath)

hqPnnYj.png

I was also proud to beat all maps of Legacy of Heroes without dying during the ironman of february 2017.

What wad is this? 4 hours???

1 minute ago, Dark Pulse said:

As he said, Legacy of Heroes. And that time is for all eleven maps, not just one.

My bad. I really like your maps dude and the other maps posted here. Really good stuff

ua6RqKg.png

This one, only because the outdoor scene never comes out in screenshots because it is illuminated by lightning. I one day dreamt most of this map and had to make it. To date it's the most accurate representation of a dream I've ever managed.

What is the map that Fuzzball posted a screencap of? I've been looking for that map for ages since I played it years ago. Such a great map.