Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Insane_Gazebo

Sunder - Map20 Appears, finally.

RIP people who thought Sunder was dead and had moved on with their lives. 

Welcome back!!!! New and veterans Doomers alike are ready to tear through your new beautiful nightmares :)))

What a great reason for me to play catchup. Tried Sunder before on HMP; got my ass comprehensively handed to me and my mediocre DOOM skills. Turns out, there are no difficulty settings? Replaying on ITYTD. I can do this! XD

6 hours ago, antares031 said:

sunder_is_not_dead.png.3cb2631876565f887b0fa1746b02b3c2.png

I'm going to clip this part of the article for fun. And yeah, I hope you're happy with your legacy that you left for the history of Doom level designing.

In all good fun, I look forward to seeing how this second wave of Sunder influences the community. Freakin' great screenshot, btw.

So I saw this in the main page and went: "Alright, who was the newbie that bumped the 10-year-old thread this time?" Holy. Shit. I did not see this one coming.

Looks like this year's going to give us a very exciting race for the Mordeth Award.

...my money's on demon eclipse eternal doom iv foreverhood at this point it would be too predictable to say mordeth oh wait I'm broke

That's a nice screenshot there IG.

(god dammit this means people could be bugging me in the future to 'finish' Sunder......again.)

2 hours ago, Suitepee said:

(god dammit this means people could be bugging me in the future to 'finish' Sunder......again.)

It's showtime xd.

51 minutes ago, TimeOfDeath666 said:

Wow, so many fanboys. I still haven't played Sunder.

It's pretty good. You should try it once you finally afford a modern gaming rig.

1 hour ago, rehelekretep said:

this is really giving me Dark Souls 2 vibes, the top of the Iron Keep. intentional?

Wasn't intentional at all, no. But I do really like Dark Souls, and played a lot of it, so it's possible I was influenced on some level.

Wow, I've never seen a post on this message board get so many likes in such a short period of time. Well deserved, nonetheless. The environments in Sunder have always looked really kick ass to me. I used to be ambivalent towards slaughter maps, but I'm at a point where I can play through maybe two full-sized slaughter maps on Ultra-Violence in one month without getting at least a little burnt out. I definitely get the appeal though, even though I personally find that spaceship shooters and 2D platformers lend themselves better towards being monstrously difficult. 

22 hours ago, TimeOfDeath666 said:

Wow, so many fanboys. I still haven't played Sunder.

To be honest I haven't played Sunder either (apart from map 1 on ITYTD). But that is because I found it too tough back then(if only Sunder had proper difficulty levels). Now that I have become quite better, I plan to give it another go (Still only on ITYTD tho).

On 2/8/2019 at 9:12 PM, Linguica said:

Maybe John Romero will make some new maps too!!

That would be AWESO....oh wait!