Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Weather

Well, it was snowing at my house earlier today, but it's stopped and it's melting a little now. However, there will probably be lots of ice tomorrow morning.
So, what's the weather like where you guys live?

Overcast with a few weak showers from time to time - I haven't seen the Sun for days.

At least it ain't snowing yet...
/dsm looks out of the window and discovers that snow is falling. j/k

Snow, melt, keep constantly freezing. Rinse & repeat.

And I don't care, 4degrees F is fucking cold to me.

Northern hemisphere bastards! It’s 35ºC, here. We're having a fucking heat wave. And NO it is not fun to have a sunny fucking charismas!!! I hate hot weather. It’s bad weather for indoor nerdy people.

I live in Connecticut! That's New England! Of course there's snow over here - all at a nice level of 10 degrees. Oh - it's going to snow tomorrow too, than it'll ice! - wait... I despise ice...

Where the fuck you live? And exactly how cold is that in standard? (us Americans are weird)

ravage said:

Where the fuck you live? And exactly how cold is that in standard? (us Americans are weird)

I live here. The temperature in F is between -4 to -13. The past 2 days we must've had winds from the north or something because it's damn cold outside :P

Getting colder here. Around the low 20's when I get up in the morning and at night. About the mod 40's during the day. Been misty all day. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, I hear. As long as it doesn't snow Saturday...going out to dinner w/my girlfriend for my birthday. Then again, since I live in Colorado, we might suffer a heat wave by then. I hate Colorado weather.

Well, here it's like it is every year. You'd expect snow, but there's rain. Cold, but not too cold, like shifting around 10 degrees Celsius (I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit, but for you people who have no idea: 0 - 100 degrees Celsius is water freezing - cooking). It's cloudy and there's a cold wind. Several weeks ago a storm that crossed over most European countries caused leaves to block some railways, which ment that about 300-400 trains less were used (you'd think they sorted that out by now, but still, THEY SUCK)!

No joke but today, it was warmer in Anchorage, Alaska than my town, it was like 20f in Anchorage and it was like 7f in my town.

A surprisingly nice late autumn day. Blue sky, a bit of sun, and not too cold. You'd probably wear a light jumper if you went outside. Overcast and showers would be more typical.

Fredrik said:

-10 to -20 C. Moderate amounts of snow. Quite pleasant, in other words.

Same weather here but it certainly isn't pleasant for me. I HATE WINTER!

Ct_red_pants said:

Northern hemisphere bastards! It’s 35ºC, here. We're having a fucking heat wave. And NO it is not fun to have a sunny fucking charismas!!! I hate hot weather. It’s bad weather for indoor nerdy people.

I wish I would be there now...

Snow

No wait, it's sleet now.

Oops, now it's freezing rain.

Never mind, it's just rain with the temprature around 45°.

Me live in Sydney where it is hot and dry, and have about 80 bushfires burning in the outer suburbs. And by Christmas we should have compulsory water restrictions. Yay! T'is the season to be jolly.

Right now I'm working in a store with a wide open door that can't close and the heating's defective... It's 5 degrees celsius here (that's 5 Kelvin above water freezing point) ... !!

-- ADDED

Sorry bout this rant, but I just had to get it off my chest, it's all I can think about now!