Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xaser

Back to Saturn X Episode 3 [WIP]: 5 MAP PREVIEW BUILD ON PAGE 11

Looking forward to this! Purple Reign, purple reign. Yeah, people are right -- bumper crop this year.

I'd better get playing episode 2.

3 minutes ago, DJVCardMaster said:

Mordeth E2 Confirmed?

Someone teased something about this maybe a month ago? I wouldn't be surprised is all I'm saying

7 minutes ago, kmxexii said:

Someone teased something about this maybe a month ago? I wouldn't be surprised is all I'm saying

I think that's among the only mods besides The Shores of ZDoom and a few others really that would be as monumental to announce the return of right now.

Hey @Polri, your prediction came true XD

EDIT: Never mind, @Xaser beat me to it hours ago -_-;

Screenshot_219.png.583e4379ebe73b1fd295f64e13caf074.png

Edited by Philnemba : Goofed and oofed -_-;

This atmosphere is nothing short of gorgeous, many praises to everyone who's worked on this! You guys have truly created a timeless piece of work, in my humble opinion.

Here's to hoping E3 will be tough as nails to beat, of course! And that it has a couple Monogatari references thrown in for good measure, pls make it happen Essel

The one wad I've been looking forward to for years, after I was majorly impressed with the first two episodes (especially episode 2's atmosphere). Loving those screenshots!

So, BTSX3, SIGIL, DV2, and Sunder reveals so far? And we're only in February? I must have passed out on New Year's and not woke up.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Meanor said:

Just imagine if @skillsaw makes an announcement to a true successor to Valiant this year. My loins would be quite moist. 

That, and @Ribbiks announcing Stardate 20X8.

That would be oneupmanship  

@Ribbiks and @dannebubinga announcing Sunlust II would be oneupmanship

Let the hype flow... Let Doomworld be consumed with hype and one-upmanship...

Astounding screenshots. Can't wait for the release!

Noticing a lack of those darker hell maps that were teased from various sources over the years..... possibly those are being saved for an E4? 

In any case, massively hyped for this, I've literally scouted out any info I could get on E3 since I played the first two episodes and this is great news to hear after 2 crazy announcements recently. As soon as this comes out, I'll be be so ready.

EDIT: nevermind i'm dumb theres only one screenshot i'm thinking of that doesn't match the vibe in these images so i think it could still be in there

Did I miss the convention where everyone got together and decided that this year was going to be the year when all the long-stalled projects get together?

First Deus Vult II, then Sunder a few days later, and now E3 of Back to Saturn X ... 

5 hours ago, Poncho1 said:

about that Episode 2??? :P

That was my first thought, actually. Isn't Episode 2 still in Beta?

4 hours ago, DJVCardMaster said:

Mordeth E2 Confirmed?

Maybe. Or maybe he's waiting until his is the only big announcement. Or maybe he's just going to out of the blue announce it and sweep in to claim the Mordeth award at the last moment (I mean, if Mordeth doesn't win the Mordeth award, then what would?).

Or maybe he'll release Mordeth E2/E3 on the 25th anniversary of Quake.

1 hour ago, Pegleg said:

Did I miss the convention where everyone got together and decided that this year was going to be the year when all the long-stalled projects get together?

Yes, the Illuminati, Lizard People, and the various global banking families all conspired to ensure that all these stalled projects got together.[/joking]

Also, Deus Vult II was finished over a decade ago, so I'm not sure what you mean.  It's available on one of the Cacowards' pages.

49 minutes ago, Master O said:

Also, Deus Vult II was finished over a decade ago, so I'm not sure what you mean.  It's available on one of the Cacowards' pages.

@Master O Technically 1st edition is just 1/3rd of a megawad as 2nd edition will replace and add more maps ;)

Looks like the hype train is literally running. This year's gonna be the year of DOOM! This wad will definitely be in my to-play list! Holy Shit!