Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Eviternity demos [-complevel 11]

I'll take what is rightfully mine. Mwahahaha...

Joking aside, I'm sorry lirui, I just happened to get this time. 

Map01 UV-Max in 1:35

ev01-135.zip

Map01 UV Pacifist in 0:29

evit01p029.zip

The final wall of monsters is the problem for this map. This time, they are pretty cooperative and let me go through.

@DragonflyYeah, you cheater :D  Congrats on the final release.

@PhilnembaProbably you should put "evitXX-YY" as a naming suggestion at the top post there in order to make things unified. For those who used "evXX-YY" as naming, this stands for TNT: Evolution, so it shouldn't be used here.

Edited by GarrettChan

Map26 UV Speed in 2:05

evit26-205.zip

It's funny that I didn't realize you can press those switches before hitting the skull switches when I was playing RC1 back then.

Too busy recently and I think I'm losing my touch now, so it's good to have some UV Speed ones to recover a little bit.

Edited by GarrettChan

Map 01 UV Max in 1:32 - someone else get sub 1:30, thanks. :p 

Also the folder includes 2 demos of the same time, I didn't bother to look which was the faster millisecond. 

EVI01-132.zip

All my zips are in wrong -cl, so I corrected one of them here.

Map01 UV Pacifist in 0:29 (correct -cl in .txt file)

evit01p029.zip

Same demo but correct -cl. When I see I'm only 1 second slower than 4shock, I think I should stop here ;P

Map26 UV Speed in 2:03

evit26-203.zip

I thought I could make it below 2:00, but obviously I can't...

Map28 UV Speed in 2:21

evit28-221.zip

The final part is the main problem... The Celestial Cacodemon can sneak up on you can one shot you in close range if you're stuck, or you can be killed by so many things. Also, there are a variety of things could be teleported on the Red Skull Key platform. If that's an Arch-viles, it would be very annoying because you don't have a quick way to grab the Red Skull Key.

14 hours ago, Bob9001 said:

Map31 UV-Max in 17:51

Only map I'm really interested in, unless someone has another map I should try?!

evit31-1751.zip

I'm kinda biased but all of them? ;)

But seriously, I'd be curious how someone handles MAP32. Also the routing options for a max on MAP20 could be interesting. :)

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I'm kinda biased but all of them? ;)

But seriously, I'd be curious how someone handles MAP32. Also the routing options for a max on MAP20 could be interesting. :)

I've tried Map32, I reckon it's too long but I'm sure someone will max it. It took me over an hour and I didn't even max it :L

Oh god. I should try but to be honest I think I only ever did hmp saveless since I suck. There’s a TON of health but I still manage to die on something. I also don’t have a clue what a good route is, despite having designed the damn thing. But yeah I might try!