Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Eviternity demos [-complevel 11]

Map 32 on UV is fun, but you just have to be slow and cautious I'd say because of the amount of enemy traps and hitscanners. Imp fireballs are a bane tbh.

I've died atleast a couple times to imp fireballs backstab you. I could try a max but I don't feel like the effort is worth it cause it would be an hour long at the minimum.

The demo table is filling up nicely, 14 slots covered so far (maps 1-13,31) and competition heating up for some of the earlier maps. Of course the difficulty in the second half of the wad is going to make things tougher. Keep these demos coming in, I love 'em.

Map32 NoMo in 3:36

There's more time to be saved if someone finds a way to press that bridge raising switch from below/rj to platform with it.

evit32o336.zip

I am loving this map set. Have played through it completely 4 times, and just started another run through. Superb!

7 hours ago, Beginner said:

Map32 NoMo in 3:36

Like an idiot I had not actually realized this single key approach was possible. Nice find and thanks for the run! Also, your note from the text file bothered me too: the player bounces off of the geometry a lot in this map in prboom, sometimes really violently. What is the technical explanation for this? Node builder crap?

2 hours ago, ukiro said:

Like an idiot I had not actually realized this single key approach was possible. Nice find and thanks for the run! Also, your note from the text file bothered me too: the player bounces off of the geometry a lot in this map in prboom, sometimes really violently. What is the technical explanation for this? Node builder crap?

Haven't played the map but based on the description I'll say that doom basically doesn't handle diagonal lines properly in general. Any time you're near them (not even visibly touching them) you can get bounced around. Most of the time maps don't have enough of these to be an issue, or you just aren't spending too much time in close proximity, etc.

Map 09 UV-Max in 9:06. EVIT09-906.zip 

Well only including this demo cause I probably will attempt to max most of the maps but ya no intentions on improving this map :p

Map 10 UV-Max in 6:40. EVIT10-640.zip 

Fun map other then the possibility of your max run being ruined at the end, o well at least the map isn't to hard ;p

Map32 UV Max in 1:11:40-evit32-7140.zip (attempt)

I dunno if I left enemy revived by AV remaining in this map. This is just a table-filling run and I don't care the time.

Also I am pretty sure someone can beat this map in sub 50 mins or even 40mins.