Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

Has anyone noticed that text on Google search results has gotten bigger?

I feel like the text that appears on Google that shows the results has gotten bigger. I kept trying to look it up multiple times, nobody's reporting on it. Have you guys noticed it? Or is it just me?

It's probably just you. However, it could be because at some point, you used your mouse wheel while also holding down the ctrl key. Doing that will change the size of the font.

3 minutes ago, Ichor said:

It's probably just you. However, it could be because at some point, you used your mouse wheel while also holding down the ctrl key. Doing that will change the size of the font.

Definitely not it, because I use Firefox, and Firefox notifies me what percentage I am on whenever I make the page bigger or smaller (except at 100%, where the percentage won't appear at all).

Google is constantly changing their stylesheets or using multiple ones fetched randomly or something because I see my page change very frequently. I always clear cache after browsing and sometimes the next time I load Chrome the Google Search is different again. Try clearing your cookies and cache and restart.