Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

7 minutes ago, TakenStew22 said:

What the fuck...

Pretty awesome, isn't it?

On topic:

nov180409__09172.1548877253.jpg?c=2&imby

Been revisiting BB these days, can't wait to see what's been going on all those years. Last seen Terry back in the early 2000s in the TV show.

We need a new movie or a live-action series.

11 minutes ago, seed said:

Pretty awesome, isn't it?

Indeed.

Speaking of DC comics...

image.png.b08db84a447382fc5fbfb9c9890afd71.png

image.png.37f1678172567ecce68783c7c99681d2.png

The 90's were a rough time for superheroes.

@TakenStew22 Oh yeah, Bane breaking the Bat, I remember that. Ugh, I really hate the fact that I've never read comics in my childhood. At the time, I think I wanted "to be more mature" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean), and I'm reading them now, in my twenties.

1812301-batmanbeyondsuperman.jpeg

On topic, this picture got my attention a while ago. It's... hard to say what exactly, but something nostalgic about it somehow, since it's like a then-and-now scenario (see the reflection).

52297967_353772492017234_184481868563034

It's done guys. Marvel is officially dead at Netflix, all shows have been cancelled.

Oof, now all that's left is finishing what I have waiting on my watch list, and after that, I'm likely done with Netflix since superhero shows were the main reason I subscribed in the first place, and now they're all gone.

I'd rather have my money go to Disney+ and DC Universe after they both become available in the EU.

I've always worried a ton about streaming services since the owners can pull the plug to accessing your favorite shows on a whim due to licensing BS, and it seems like this is happening more and more.

2 minutes ago, SaladBadger said:

I've always worried a ton about streaming services since the owners can pull the plug to accessing your favorite shows on a whim due to licensing BS, and it seems like this is happening more and more.

In this case, it was expected. The moment DC Universe and Disney+ got announced, I knew what would follow: Marvel and DC properties will gradually vanish from Netflix, though some DC stuff remains for the time being so that people who live outside the US like myself can enjoy their shows before the platform is ready to launch internationally.

It sucks that they got cancelled, but who knows what's next, maybe they will continue on a different service. Hulu already expressed interest in reviving the shows Netflix cancelled, and the likes of Punisher and Daredevil won't be on Disney+ anyway as it supposedly won't have any R-rated content, unlike DC:U.

I remember ShowBiz Pizza, before they were taken over by Chuck E Cheese.  Those blissful days before Five Nights at Freddie's.  I have a feeling that Chuck E Cheese has less business because of that game.  Those mascots were cute until that game ruined them.

40 minutes ago, Rimantas said:

Mancubus in trouble.

etrn02.png

Hm... if someone could remove the Mancubus, his fireballs, the weapon, the status bar, and make some changes this could make a good menu background or level stats screen for a megawad.

@wolfmcbeard Blast Pit and Lambda Core are my least favorite chapters because of their non linearity, separate things that you need to keep track of and are done in no particular order, Easy to get lost. though Lambda Core at least has a Panel that's easy to reach and tells you which part is left to do. Hopefully you Quicksave and remember to not turn the two Valves at the same time, otherwise bug.

At least it's fun to incinerate Alien grunts with the Gluon gun

51155462_970235633185737_335630905252197

Edited by tempdecal.wad