Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Doom 3 forums mod elections

I think the Doom 3 forums need a new moderator but I'll be damned if I know who such a new mod would be. Nominations?

sargebaldy said:

anyone but me. i'm not a fan of this new-fangled "doom III"

Then shut the hell up, your post contributed exactly zero to this thread.

*jumps on bandwagon*

Pick me! Pick me!

Anyway, uh, I think Shaviro would make a good mod. He's been a round for a while, and he knows his Doom 3 :P

Yeah. I vote for Shaviro and/or Fredrik. I think EsH and Zaldron would make good mods, too - even if only for the Tech section.

I can't speak for Ling but I think he's more looking for ANOTHER mod because when Doom 3 blows up like Oklahoma we're going to have to deal with a flood of lameness.

Dsm is doing a fine job, but always i thought i'd make a good mod. But since the pick will come from members who are actually worth something, I'd say Fredrik, Shaviro or maybe some other seniors like Spike or Disorder, who are always helpful.

A vote for Shaviro from my side. He's been given far too little appreciation for all the positive contributions he has made to the community. Also, he seems to be very much at home around this forum, more so than I am.

Use3D said:

I'd say Fredrik, Shaviro or maybe some other seniors like Spike or Disorder, who are always helpful.

Well, thank you for the compliment, but no thanks :)
I'm quite busy doing some serious homework lately..

I think we're going to need more than just one new mod when Doom 3 is released.

Also, it's not just the idiots we should be concerned about, but all the questions they will ask about the game. How do you get past wherever, how do you defeat this guy, etc. I believe that it will be a spectacular mess for at least the first six months.

Well, the Doom 3 forums mod must have following qualities:

Being up to date with the Doom 3 info.

Be online/available often as this forum need lots of tending to.

Have a calm temper since they will probably have to experience a lot of lameness.

Lüt said:

Shaviro.

I agree, Shaviro 4 mod!

Darkstalker asked a question to which BigBadGangsta happens to have the answer to :
[edit]Dsm is doing a good job though so why change mod ?[/edit]

We are not replacing DSM, we are giving him a partner to help with the duties of moderating the Doom 3 sections of the forums. DSM may do a good job but there is only so much one man can do.

..In all fairness, I believe that Shaviro would make a excelent Doom III forum moderator, he has many traits that are model for any standards and quite flawless to say the least. So ya, DOOM Anomaly Votes for Shaviro.

Archvile46 said:
DOWN WITH SHAVIRO!

UP WITH MAONTH!

heh. he should be modded on the condition that he changes his name back to Maonth. :P

Ct_red_pants said:

heh. he should be modded on the condition that he changes his name back to Maonth. :P

I agree. Maonth rules, like wt_ is Shaviro?