Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

9 minutes ago, BrassKnight said:

I just found out that Urban Dictionary has definitions for Doomworld.

dooomworld1.png.ca8209af2ccd6f886eb182ce6a218d0f.png

Lol I think the guy who made that is being overdramatic. Most newcomers including me are treated with respect and fairness. In fact, Doomworld is actually one of the least toxic sites I've seen on the internet.

At one point it was worse (earlier on, before most of us newcomers showed up) but then it got better sometime around 2016 (at least I thought so) and more open albeit more vague. Assuming you don't step on the wrong set of toes, or blurt out something blatantly offensive, you're usually fine. These Urban listings are grossly outta date.

Also politics are a lost cause no matter where you go.

5 hours ago, TakenStew22 said:

Lol I think the guy who made that is being overdramatic. Most newcomers including me are treated with respect and fairness. In fact, Doomworld is actually one of the least toxic sites I've seen on the internet.

Gotta agree here, it's easily the least toxic and immature forum I've been on, and I've been on plenty. Sure, there's the occasional drama or topics that turn into a real shitstorm, but they are few and far between and at least they're funny sometimes.

It was kind of rough back when I joined as I kinda felt ignored every now and then, but after a month or so that "problem" had gone away completely. In other places I was almost completely ignored.

7 hours ago, TakenStew22 said:

Coolkids comes to mind.

Maybe the Doom cover art got it's inspiration from the artwork from a 1975 Elton John album. And let's do a role reversal with Duke Nukem 3D and Army of Darkness.

doom comparison.png

role_reversal.png

15 hours ago, Ajora said:

ydyn47dcx67z.jpg

Poor guy, he didn't anything wrong. I also respect his opinion.