Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Zimmerframes and Cyanide Pills...

...That's a word association game answer i often come up with. I can't stand the idea of becoming so senile and incapable that it takes a nurse to wipe my arse and feed me babyfood come age 80+ (well, maybe if she was a really hot nurse). I wouldn't suprise myself if i suddenly decided to bite the big one as soon as i start pissing my pants and browing for stairlifts.

So; what are your views on those seemingly-far-off years? Do you want to live life to it's incontinence-padded fullness, or live fast and die, err, retirement-age-ish?

We are lucky because in 50 years, medicine might quite well have advanced so far that we don't have to suffer from age.

I'm sure they'll have found a cure for old age, or a way to transfer our brains onto one of these fangled computer contraptions by the time I'm old. So I plan to live forever, basically. Should be a larf.

I've always pictured myself as a person who dies young.
I too, can't stand the thought of growing old. My dad had cancer and survived, but my granddad died of cancer. I don't want that to happen to me.. Yet I keep drinking beer and have my lunch at McDonalds on a regular basis.

Living forever, jesus what a nightmare. Don't you people see anything? The entire universe is in a state of ever-decaying entropy. Like it's going to get any better with age. Whew, y'all in for a suprise.

Note: Positive Use3D is on a mild hiatus. He will return shorty accompanied by intoxicated Use3D.

Jonathan said:

I'm sure they'll have found a cure for old age, or a way to transfer our brains onto one of these fangled computer contraptions by the time I'm old. So I plan to live forever, basically. Should be a larf.

Put like a joke, but it's not entirely impossible.

I will be destroyed by terrifying beings of sublime power and cruelty sometime before I ever really get old.

I'd rather live forever. With my wife. Playing Doom and NeoGeo. By the time the earth is destined for destruction (the 5 billion year, expanding Sun mark, or a catastrophy), we should have technology to move somewhere else. Besides, if I needed to take a trip of a few lightyears, I'd be able to wait, literally.

Why do I feel like Jack Benny...

My mother's family is prone to heart disease; my dad's family is prone to cancer. I figure I'll be dead around age 60. But here and now, I'm alive. And that's all that matters. :)

Modders and I have a pact that if one should go senile or suffer an incurable disease the other will put them out of their misery, she was pissed last night to awake with me holding pillow over her face after she coughed in her sleep :P

fodders said:

Modders and I have a pact that if one should go senile or suffer an incurable disease the other will put them out of their misery, she was pissed last night to awake with me holding pillow over her face after she coughed in her sleep :P

rofl, yeah, I think I'd be pissed too.

I hope I die of a heart attack long before I get so senile and helpless that I need someone else to keep me clean.
And with my short-fused temper I may get as lucky as that without asking someone to bag me as soon as he/she sees unpleasant signs. :-)