Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

Legend of the Hidden Tech (a limit removing project from Doomer Boards)

it is insane how quickly these are pumped out, and at such quality. can't wait to play :D

If there's a Shrine of the Silver Arch-vile, I'm going to murder all of the creators in their sleep.

2 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

I really dig that recolor of Hexen's red sky.

Credit to Jimmy’s JOM4 episode 2, where I first encountered it. Very evocative and well-chosen, like the whole episode’s texture pack.

Well worth it for some bog roll and a fancy rug.

Could not play map04 due to terribly slow pc, so had to skip.  It looked lovely.

3 hours ago, dt_ said:
Well worth it for some bog roll and a fancy rug.

Good stuff! Good job finding that way out of the playable area on MAP02, too, heh. Enjoy the TP, rug, and your one beer :P

My bonus map here is THE true challenge map! The prize here is not any kind of perceived monetary value but that of transcendent spiritual accomplishment and experience! Those faint of heart need not apply.

18 minutes ago, SuperCupcakeTactics said:

My bonus map here is THE true challenge map! The prize here is not any kind of perceived monetary value but that of transcendent spiritual accomplishment and experience! Those faint of heart need not apply.

So in other words, you made the maze.

Pretty sweet set, ran through it co-op tonight with some dudes.

Not sure if you're going for co-op support, but the blue key arena in map07 locks and opens from the inside only, and our one brave soldier died in there ;-(

edit: can confirm that a second group of players also got stuck on map07 overnight

Edited by Vorpal

Hi everyone,

Sorry for necroing but I've finished a UV-max playthrough of this DBP. Playlist below:

Another great wad, thank you to all who made it!

Kind words & playthroughs are always great bumps :)

If anyone can't get enough of this DBP, there's a sequel made by the same team and then some. The engine has been upgraded to ZDoom 2.8.1 + GZDoom, so the producers have flashier pyrotechnics in store!

2 minutes ago, Catpho said:

Kind words & playthroughs are always great bumps :)

If anyone can't get enough of this DBP, there's a sequel made by the same team and then some. The engine has been upgraded to ZDoom 2.8.1 + GZDoom, so the producers have flashier pyrotechnics in store!

Very cool, I know about it but haven't played it yet. @mancubian_candidate has started a playthrough of DBK03 though, so definitely check out the first videos: