• Yes, there is such a thing as true love
    • Yes, but there is no such thing as true love
    • No, but there is such a thing as true love
    • No, and I like my lonly misery
    • Don\'t care
    • Huh?

Insomniac said:

What do you think of the poll question?

Well, what can I say about the question. It's just an ordinary poll question I think... ;P

I've fallen in love with a girl several times, only to realize she already had a boyfriend, or that a relationship with her would never work out. True love? I've never experienced it yet, boyfriend-girlfriend wise, so I'd vote no probably.
4000th post! :D

Yup, I have loved. What I think of the question? Uh, well, it's a question... Although my answer wasn't among it: I'm not sure if something like true love exists. What is 'true love' anyway...?

Insomniac said:

Yay

I have a girlfriend

I take it it's a fresh and new found love...?

Fredrik said:

Love is obsolete.

As is everything, by the way.

...something with 'It's better to have loved and lost...'

My love is with a cat, but you don't know that. :P Humans just piss you off.

I get cranky and irritable when I don't have a girlfriend. Glad I found the best one yet back in March. I'm sure the people I hang around are glad for this too.

TeamKill said:

I get cranky and irritable when I don't have a girlfriend. Glad I found the best one yet back in March. I'm sure the people I hang around are glad for this too.

Yeah, me too. Not really settled at the moment though, met a nice new one in Uni today though so here's hopeing..

I do indeed, champ. In fact i've got quite a nice one in bed right here... cuz, erm she's pregnant and she fell asleep ;)

But anyway yeah, on one hand misery sucked, but i thought it was my only source for inspiration. Wahay! It turns out that marital bliss can just be a creatively productive!

Damn, my life is da boss.

Darkstalker said:

Did you meant "wife" :P

That too. Murr... :)

Love is a term thrown around all too much these days. And human companionship is totaly overrated. I came into this world alone and I plan on leaving alone.

Use3D said:

Love is a term thrown around all too much these days. And human companionship is totaly overrated. I came into this world alone and I plan on leaving alone.

Same here.

Use3D said:

Meh, there's no substitute for someone you really care about by your side IMHO.

Been happily married for 8 years, bliss, should point out that I have been married for 27 years though :P

There is indeed something known as 'true love' its just that some havent experienced it yet. I for one have and am currently, so yes, I do believe there is True love, for I have found mine in a certain someone...except they're taken...

It's quite naive to say true love doesnt exist, cause people only say that when they havent experienced it or have, but deny it usually due to a bad encounter.

True love does exist, I know, I've experienced it and currently am, so if you do not want true love, you're missing out on a unexplainable feeling that will have you in awe and marvel as to how much that person means to you and makes you feel.

heh. when all I've had where psyhco or superficial chicks, love is kinda bleak in my eyes. then again who knows wha lies in store for this lone wolf.

Love is so complex at times, even the extraordinary stumble upon it. However, as far as I am concerned, true Love is the willingness to sacrifice and usually it is more spiritual then love which is more inclined towards the physical or mental side(contemporary relationships). True Love lies within a person.

Am I off topic on this one?

I clicked the first box. When you say "true love" do you mean unconditional love?
Me have being married 2 years now, and am looking forward to the rest of it to.

TeamKill said:

Hmmm... that expleans a lot...

There is no such thing as true love. I'll explain my stance on love more thoroughly if you want to contact me on IRC, but I don't really care to "let it all hang out", so to speak, in a public forum like this.