Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOREFAST

Complete equip etc. gone...!?

hi,

after a while, i wanted to play DOOM again and reach 100% @ trophys.
so i started the game, and selected a mission. in the mission the questlog is as it was: solved quests, challenges, trophys, etc. are marked as solved (i.e. argent-cells are marked as found) but my character is completely downgraded: the points I invested in armor, healt and ammunition are resetted. but as i said, things i have fount (automap, pretormarks, argent cells, challenges) are marked as solved and found.

i hope i am in the right subforum.

and since bethesda has no ticket-support service (i didn't find one i decided to ask you guys here)

does anybody knows this kind of bug?

what can i do now please? would be really, really, REALLY sad, to start a complete new savegame...

kind regards

This forum is for classic Doom.  If you scroll down some more on the forums home page, you will find the forum for Doom 2016.  A moderator might move this topic to the right forum, which will make my comment seem to make no sense.

sorry for that. i am used to see "DOOM" nearly everywhere, for the game. but you're right, "DOOM 2016" is also used and i overlooked it. again, sorry for this.

would a mod pls be so kind and move the thread? thanks for that.

haha dude, no, everybody with a brain should recognize, that if the topic is moved to 2016, it was done at your command. ;-)

hi,

i again wanted to fulfill 100% in DOOM, but still have this problem.

thought, that maybe anybody has answered in thisvthread here...since not, i would like to BUMP this topic.

Pretty sure if you un-installed the game, then re-installed it, all equipment and upgrades are lost. At least that's what happened to me when I un-installed and re-installed it last time. Achievements were still there, but everything else was gone. You're probably out of luck there.

I can only speak for the PS4 version (which by your mention of trophies I presume is what you're playing on) if you un-install the game it wont delete your saved game data only the game itself.

You have to manually delete the save data.

So if you've got no save data then it's lost unless you have it backed up on USB or the cloud.