Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xyzzу

[PrBoom+] The Antaresian Spacepond

As a birthday level, this wad is really adorable to look around. It has various custom elements from my previous works; Struggle, Antaresia, Ludicrium. If you're familiar with those wads, you may recognize some parts of the level, such as Ludicrium's cyberdemon lift-arena course. What makes this wad even better is that the secrets contain some surprising gifts. I don't want to spoil too much, but I suggest you to figure out how to get the cute fluffy character, which is definitely one of the best weapons from the entire doom mods to me. Much appreciated for the awesome birthday gift, Xyzzy! :D

P.S.: This level is really challenging, so playing on HMP may be an ideal way to start the wad.

Played the wad, really fun and challanging, i was surprised to see some of my frankensprites in use, glad those helped!

Spoiler

(tho i noticed you sorta used the old version of the sprites for the scorcher, which i fixed in a newer version, but the changes aren't realy noticing so there is nothing to be worry about.)

overall a fun experience! would recommend!

Haha, I really like those sprites you made, despite the minor problem with them :) glad you enjoyed it!

First of all, happy birthday @antares031

Then spoilers(!):

Spoiler

I made a blind FDA here (anFDAbygal.zip). I suppose you could giggle at my wtf reactions but spectral enemies don't make me laugh :C

Also a moment of silence for my dead partner, even if it looks like I killed it by accident oops