Find results in...
Sephiroth

favorite 'forbiden' foods

food that isnt food  

24 members have voted

1. 1. food that isnt food

• cookie dough
    • canned fugde/cholate
    • condements (mustaurd and stuff like that)
    • food mixes, stove top/chexmix ingreidents ect.
    • drink mix, kool-aid, gator aid and others
    • other oddities of the food world

what items do u eat that are not exactly good for you. when i was very young i would atempt to eat sugar, yet always got caught. i like cookie mix.

Cookie dough for teh cookie fiend. :P That, and a LOT of koolaid, but we buy the cheapass brands, and they ALL taste the same.

I usually don't really eat anything that isnt healthy mind that I have Diabetes.

ravage said:

[...]a LOT of koolaid[...]

You snort it too? :P

DOOM Anomaly said:

You snort it too? :P

Err, no. It's better with water. Maybe sugar if I'm feeling low. Which is always.

I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world, I can stand anything sour. The biggest challenge I can find is eating whole packets of purple Kool-Aid. :)

I love fast food but don't eat a whole lot of it cause my metabolism sucks and I have to run and do sports and stuff just to not become fat.

The one thing that really is unhealthy that I have an addiction to is pop, specifically Dr. Pepper. I drink at least a 20 oz. bottle every day, and usually more on the weekends. During the summer I just stay up all night drinking it.

i hate Dr. Pecker, nothing but fish oil and prunejucie. my favorite kool-aid is the green kind, with a touch of scotch or vodka of course.

Black Void said:

MMMMM... play dough...

Wrong type of dough, my friend ;)

I once ate an apple from the forbidden tree of knowledge, but only because a snake tricked me into it, goddamn snake.

Manna. It's been ages since I had that stuff.

And I once knew a guy who made a mean fish loaf. Always made huge portions, too, outta almost nothing.

Canned pineapple
Cookie dough ice cream
chocolate peanut butter ice cream
Vanilla coke
cheeze pizza

not all at once

I used to eat cake frosting when I was a kid. I would be bouncing off the walls from the sugar high. I have a bad habit now of munching on uncooked pasta. I think thats about it.

I've always eaten the noodles straight out of a ramen bag. I also like to eat straight butter and Brummel&Brown.

I remember I used to try to eat lettuce with sugar on it. Still is the only way I eat it.

Oh, and I still eat brunsweiger on crackers (it's a liver spread). And I always eat turkey hearts at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Various plants who aren't generally viewed as edible:

Young tree leaves. Young spruce needles. Various weeds.

The nuts from birch trees.

Melon peels.

Some small purple semitransparant mushrooms that are really delicious (their taste is much like fresh spring water) but are supposed to be very mildly poisonous. Haven't suffered any adverse effects from them.

I never was allowed to have anything sweet when i was a kid because of my abnormal reaction to anything highly sweet. Being a kid, I never actually adhered to this, and I would say my favorite forbidden food would have been hot, sweet homemade bread.

Katarhyne said:

Semen.

:0