Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MsKaye

SIGIL v1.21 - New Romero megawad [released!]

I hope Romero won't stop at Jimmy. There's tons of very talented people in the Doom and Quake community that have been perfecting this specific kind of design for years and even decades. It would be a shame not to take advantage of that talent.

This is excellent news -- I was going to prepare a custom music pack for the free version (some HexenKraft, as it happens) but now I don't have to. AWESOME. <3 

Holy shit! That's something spectacular. I envy you Jimmy, you are now a part of the core history of Doom and its creators (sort of, the extended history). A dream I have dreamed that you have made a reality. This is simply legendary.

Your messages from Romero himself deserves a thread of its own and I'm in endless excitement for you Jimmy!

Congrats Jimmy! Glad the incredible talents of the community are recognized by the man himself.

@JimmyThat's awesome! GZ man! So the free version will be coming with custom midi's after all...and we all know now that they will be of high quality :)

I'm glad that you got to talk to the man himself (i'm not sure what i would personally say if that ever happened to me haha) and it's so cool that he's using your music for SIGIL. Getting a free Beast Box is also a nice bonus, i must admit ;) 

This makes me even MORE excited and i cannot wait to play it!

Fantastic news Jimmy, it makes us all even more hyped for this release. It is also great to see Romero recognising and even using the pools of talent we have in this community.

That's awesome, congrats jimmy! Is great to see that John know about the community work and the talents we have here. The fact that it's going to have piece of nice music it's making me hyped even more.

Hot damn man I'm so happy for you. Even somewhat jealous, but credit is where it's due - You're a legend here in this community and now even beyond it!

Sigil wasn't all that interesting for me when it was first announced but now I definitely can't wait ;)