Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

Was gonna ironman, don't have time now. Instead I'll try playing Eviternity at 1.5x speed for a laugh :o

Just posting to mention that after stupidly burning myself out in the last few days with attempting to archive everything from Twitch, I've come to the realisation that I need to provide more positive* & inspirational streams going forward, instead of worrying about preserving my content. My future legacy will come from helping to inspire Doom mappers and others to create great things going forward, which is something I've always tried to strive for ever since I started livestreaming Doom wads.

So basically, expect a lot more playtesting streams in the future!

* I reserve the right to still be annoyed at Revenants on occasion.

FINALLY getting around to this month's ironman session, this time on the notably difficult Stardate 20x6. I'm fucked, and I know it! Come hang out for a laugh, cheer me on or heckle me to my death. :P

Danne and Ribbiks will be playing Sunlust and shooting the shit with some commentary tonight. 11pm GMT. 

https://www.twitch.tv/dannebubinga

Testing a brand new map by Elend (who is working with me for Age of Hell) and this thing is a work of art. Then doing some Refracted Reality mapping