Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nevanos

Stardate 20x6 + 20x7 demos [-complevel 9]

Stardate 20x7 - MAP31 - UV-Max in 7:12

st731-712.zip

This is not the time I was aiming for, but I'm still submitting it as a first exit because it's a great looking demo, where I take minimal damage for most of the run and make it look easy when it's really not xD

I only lost time due to poor infighting, their were a lot more stragglers alive near the end then usual, so it took longer to clear up.

Stardate 20x6 map 01 UV Max in 5:41 - this run is actually terrible and sub 5:30 is easily doable with good rng on the last fight (and better movement then me) but I'm bored of running the map. Also this route grabs the armor first which might be slower but as 99% runs die to the imp fight with no armor its probably worth it.

SD01-541.zip

I considered doing a MAP01-07 (D2ALL?) movie of Stardate 20x6 on HNTR and practiced individual levels, but while routing the full run I realized doing all 7 maps in one go would be way more difficult than I expected from playing each map individually. I'm not ready to waste another month or two grinding for a ~100 minute run no one will care about anyway, so I'll leave that for some other time and dump some IL demos I recorded (which no one will care about either, but it's another hour added to my DSDA stats, haha).

stardate20x6 hntr tchkb.zip

11 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

This might be the best text file ever. 

Oh my lord... that's indeed the best text file ever...

Great demo (leaping over the switch like that is pretty cool), but the text is a bit short, so it's only a 4/5 from me.

I think this map would be better without that first cyber, and maybe with stuff like the manc/rev lift pruned of monsters a bit. It's got some cool setups but it takes a while to get to them compared to other 20x6 maps.

I like the map the way it is tbh.

After playing the wad a lot I have really enjoyed all of the maps on a map by map basis rather than all of them in a d2all or something (heh they make me salty thinking about doing all of them at once).

I don't think I have it in me to write a text file that long =x

Stardate 20x7 Map09 NoMo in 6m42s

st709o642.zip

I recorded this demo to showcase the map, it's mindblowing how much work and detail was put into it. Hopefully, anyone who is perpetually lost in the map will find this demo lol. The final area takes up about half of the demo time.

Stardate 20x7 map 6 NM100s in 2:09. This was a joy to make. Btw the txt file contains a "God Machine throwback" Anyone who knows me will be pleased :)

st706s209.zip

Edited by David Asaad