Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Introducing my Girlfriend to Doom

I for one think that stealing money and breaking into museums is an incredibly versatile skillset that translates wonderfully to Doom and I would like to congratulate OP on his catch. 

now that I've thought about this some more--

she was robbing a museum. that tells me that she's involved with the antiquities/fine arts black market, and that means organized crime. you're planning to marry a career criminal you haven't even met yet, and your biggest concern is how to get her into Doom? LOL

you're either a spaz or an expert troll, I'm not sure which.

21 minutes ago, R4L said:

Why stop at a diamond ring? Give her your bank account info too.

Nah that's the kind of stuff for the 2nd date. A diamond ring and apartment are enough for first one.

ah, of course. but with the amount of absurd things that really happen, the line between trolling and reality can become blurred.

7 minutes ago, Xcalibur said:

ah, of course. but with the amount of absurd things that really happen, the line between trolling and reality can become blurred.

Just what I was thinking.

1 hour ago, Xcalibur said:

now that I've thought about this some more--

she was robbing a museum. that tells me that she's involved with the antiquities/fine arts black market, and that means organized crime. you're planning to marry a career criminal you haven't even met yet, and your biggest concern is how to get her into Doom? LOL

you're either a spaz or an expert troll, I'm not sure which.

If she breaks into museums she obviously has a sophisticated taste for the finer things in life, like fine art and stealing money from people. I'm sure she would more than appreciate long, passionate back-and-forth discussions about E3M4's layout and H.R Giger's influence on Adrian Carmack.

53 minutes ago, Marn said:

If she breaks into museums she obviously has a sophisticated taste for the finer things in life, like fine art and stealing money from people. I'm sure she would more than appreciate long, passionate back-and-forth discussions about E3M4's layout and H.R Giger's influence on Adrian Carmack.

Or debate as to why the demons decided to put candelabras in E1...or did the UAC put them there?

Or whether the Doomguy is actually a quadriplegic on a futuristic scooter.

Or whether the Chaingunner has a bloody moustache or not.

Or whether John was in fact a zombie or not.

Aww shame, for a moment I thought she was going to be from France and making her first ever Doom wad that was suspiciously not someone's first ever Doom wad.

After reading this thread and seeing all the people taking it far too seriously, I've finally reached a conclusion.

I like cheese.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:15 PM, Chezza said:

Am I the only one who finds "dating" this proud criminal girl a massive risk and likely to result in the op being used?

In that case, introduce her to Doom 2016, purchase a 1080 or Titan card, tell her much the card costs and use a case with a lock. That may grab her attention.

Am I the only who thinks this thread was posted three days late? 

EDIT: I guess not and I should read the thread before I post.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, obake said:

Hello, fellow Doomworlders!

I have an inquiry that is boggling my mind at the moment:

Me too.. What the fuck is wrong with you!? 

oh fer cryin' out loud don't you kids have an exam to study for or sumthin'?