Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tor1zo

How to deactivate erros

So, i was in GZDoom Builder 2 loading the thing i was doing before, i accidentaly loaded the WAD Paranoid in the builder, so, i wanted to close it and open my map, but the error popup screen was taking too long to load everything and crashed my GZDoom Builder. So i opened it again and intrigued by that problem i decied to open again the Paranoid WAD, and it happened again, im currently at 915 errors and the Builder doesnt respond.
how can i deactivate the error popup screen so this wont happen again?

error.png

EDIT: I SOLVED IT!
Turns out you have to open another WAD so the error screen appears on it, then open the WAD you want to use and then the errors wont appear!!!

Edited by DUBIDKFA

Have you tried clicking the 'X' buttonlet in the top right corner or clicking 'close' right when it tries to pull it's shit? I would think that; that would teach it to pull that crap.  BTW; I have noticed we're both in "warm up" mode.  My temperature during warm up is currently about 97 degrees F, you?

1 hour ago, Byeblathingal1024 said:

Have you tried clicking the 'X' buttonlet in the top right corner or clicking 'close' right when it tries to pull it's shit? I would think that; that would teach it to pull that crap.  BTW; I have noticed we're both in "warm up" mode.  My temperature during warm up is currently about 97 degrees F, you?

Thanks, ill try
also, what "Warm up" mode???

Edited by DUBIDKFA

There's literally a checkbox labeled "Show this window when errors occur."

Untick it. 

Problem solved.

1 hour ago, Dark Pulse said:

There's literally a checkbox labeled "Show this window when errors occur."

Untick it. 

Problem solved.

Fuck.