Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

GBA contest winners

Hey, cool. Too bad I didn't enter. :/ I couldn't name any but like three of the maps tho, so feh.

BTW 1st p0st, j0. ^.~

I've entered two gba contests at dw now and I've haven't won either of them. Co-incidence? I think not...

heh, I remember buying a GBA some time ago, along with Doom for it. Then I sold the GBA, but kept Doom. Same thing with my 32x. Oh well, maybe I should have entered and gotten my GBA back. I looked at the shots and knew most of them off the top of my head.

I didn't enter on the sole fact that my memory stinks like a skunks ass. :P

Umm, 9th post anyone?

Darkstalker said:

Are those DW members ? If so, what are their members name ?

They aren't, and your avatar is about the best part of Long Train Running.

Scuba Steve said:

Do they have Batteries in Chile?

Of course not, silly. They run everything off of hydroelectric power. They're nothing but a bunch of no-good llama farmers.

Do we have batteries in Chile?!?
Haha... we have McDonalds, Burger King, wide screen tv's, HBO, internet, peanut butter, pizza hut, the simpsons, corvettes and 10 or more different battery brands. We got all your stuff plus some things of our own... like empanadas.

rocket farting rats... mmm... never seen any. I doubt you have any in the US... imagine the chaos in the sewers, jaja.

durandal9 said:

Haha... we have McDonalds...

I'm glad you can find humor in this.

Well, why not laugh? ... Most gringos (hehe) know little about countries in southamerica. You've probably only seen a few discovery channel documentaries (yes, we have that too) that show some indians making mud pots and you think that's all there is. Yes, we do have some mud pot molding people (like 10), but most of our society is pretty normal.

In fact Chile is more like the US than any country in the world.

Well. I know a bit more than your average American about Central and South America, but that's probably because half my family is from Colombia. So, go figure.

Disorder said:

Aaahh Doomnit, I didn't win.
Then again, I never entered the contest either..

What a coincidence. I didn't win either. For that matter, I didn't enter the contest too. Sh*t! That makes two coincidences. Things are beginning to get spooky around here. ;)