Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazyflyingdonut

I don't like the new font on Windows 10's "Properties" application

And why not? At least they admitted that forced updates was not the way to go... 4 years too late.

I said the same thing when I first got Windows 7...I wanted to change everything back to XPā€™s Tahoma.

Doesn't Windows have a global font system setting somewhere? I've not messed with it since like Win98 but I seem to recall one. Just change it back to SegoeĀ UI.

On 4/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, Nevander said:

Doesn't Windows have a global font system setting somewhere? I've not messed with it since like Win98 but I seem to recall one. Just change it back to SegoeĀ UI.

I think they killed off the global font system in 8, I remember having impact as my font in everything on windows 7 and Vista, but I haven't seen the setting in 10, either they killed it or buried it so deep in the settings that people will just get frustrated and stop looking.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:26 AM, HavoX said:

And why not? At least they admitted that forced updates was not the way to go... 4 years too late.

I guess we'll have to go back to dumbfucks never patching their shit and getting viruses and being dead weight on the march of progress.

12 minutes ago, Bucket said:

I guess we'll have to go back to dumbfucks never patching their shit and getting viruses and being dead weight on the march of progress.

More money for the computer literate fixing the neighbor's computer every month, which is then invested into that latest GPU to play raytraced Quake 2, which funds hardware companies. Removing forced updates will therefore save the economy and propelĀ us to a technological golden age, and old id Software games will break new grounds for the glory of mankind.

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

More money for the computer literate fixing the neighbor's computer every month, which is then invested into that latest GPU to play raytraced Quake 2, which funds hardware companies. Removing forced updates will therefore save the economy and propelĀ us to a technological golden age, and old id Software games will break new grounds for the glory of mankind.

tenor.gif