Pixel art HellBrain Now With Animation

I'm practicing pixel art and I did this trying to do something meaty

I would like to know your opinions

Edit:  I made a atack animation 

27878.png.45d852f4e0b1d8e0c1ec454729336702.png

Stand-HellBrain.gif.b0900659d1c2a9d2c1e0a1f93ca0122f.gif

2112213wqeeqw.gif

Edited by Aqua : Fixes and more content

First: It looks gorgeous. It could use some definition here and there (sharpness) but other than that, I like it very much. It looks unique while still fitting the Doom (and even Heretic / Hexen) enemy roster.

Now I guess you have to think about an attack animation, which can make this little meaty / brainy ball really unique and not just another "Caco"-like demon. Very good work, you are pumping those out with quite some speed, very, very good.

Just now, elend said:

First: It looks gorgeous. It could use some definition here and there (sharpness) but other than that, I like it very much. It looks unique while still fitting the Doom (and even Heretic / Hexen) enemy roster.

Now I guess you have to think about an attack animation, which can make this little meaty / brainy ball really unique and not just another "Caco"-like demon. Very good work, you are pumping those out with quite some speed, very, very good.

Thank you very much, I will try to make an original attack animation!

Oh my, that is wonderfully disgusting and gross! Very good work. Love the animation.

It makes me think of a Cacodemon fetus, or a meaty version of a Metroid.

Edited by Avoozl

I want all the monsters to look like that!

Can you make the sides move constantly, and just pulsate the top part? It would require more frames, but I'd love to see separate bodily functions - heh. Like, the sides could be always moving, like lungs, and the rest could move slow, then stop, then start up again, like it's pulsating!

This is not a criticism - it looks great as-is. But if you could pull off separate animation rates, I think it would look even more alive, and gross :)

I want to shoot this thing. I can't wait to see how it looks when it gets splattered.