Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xx_R4\ /3N_xX

Doom soundtrack

I've been trying to find the ID Software address or email address because i've been wanting them to make a soundtrack for DOOM. I've constantly been thinking about the music and always wanted a soundtrack. If possible, please help me find the e-mail address so i can get ahold of them.

They are making a soundtrack, but it will be an ambient incidential one a bit like Quake1 (I do hope it will be a bit more like music though).

They have Trent Reznor (lead man and teenage idol of Nine Inch Nails)at the job.

If you are asking them to release the soundtrack on a seperate audio cd I honestly dunno if they will do something of the sort, but it's not entirely unlikely.

Go visit idsoftware.com to find out about info and mail addresses.

Just download the MP3s/Wav files/MP2s from this site.
Every track from Doom 1/Doom 2 is there.
Since it's a bit hard to find on your own I'll link you directly to it.

I just can't get over how kick ass e1m5 sounds.
:)
:D
By the way, if someone can kindly direct me to some of the remixes of doom midis, I would be enternally grateful...I don't have much time to search them myself cause of finals.

I've always liked the synthetic demons remix or whatever it was called. It was of e1m5. Make sure you grab it :)

If you're interested, the music from a lot of famous megawads was done by David "Tolwyn" Shaw and Mark Klem, namely Requiem, Memento Mori, MM2, Strain, and Gothic DM. You should check it out, it's even better than Bobby Prince's stuff IMO.

Mark Klem MIDI Page
Mark Klem MP3 page
Tolwyn's MIDI page
Tolwyn-Klem MP3 page (MM2 soundtrack)

I definitely recommend buying the MM2 soundtrack CDs and the Mark Klem CDs.