Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C. Blacktoe

ZDL help!

Hi All,

I need an easier way to keep my IWADS and other mods organized.

I have a lot of files my different WADs and mods, selecting the wanted ones and drag+drop doesn't work that well, I feel.

I just tried out ZDL, heard about it a while ago and felt it might be what I wanted. 

Problem is! that it seems you need to add your wanted files every time you want to play a sertain combination (removing the old combo when you want to play a new one).

What I'm looking for is something like DOSbox, Mame or any other emulators where you (let's take ZDL as an exampel) could add all your files and then highlight the ones you want to combine.

e.g. I want this IWAD and I want to play it with this weapons mod *highlights those two files*.

I hope that makes sense and I even more hope there is a solution for this.

Thank you all in advance

Right next to the Exit button there a ZDL button.  Click on that, and you can save and load .zdl files, which contain the list of wads you are loading together and other information like what port to use and what iwad.

7 hours ago, Empyre said:

Right next to the Exit button there a ZDL button.  Click on that, and you can save and load .zdl files, which contain the list of wads you are loading together and other information like what port to use and what iwad.

That's really great, thank you. Feel stupid for not noticing it before but I'm greatful for your help.