Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jason

Say which of the two songs above you like. Then, post two songs you like.

When I saw Razorback, I thought this would be an easy choice, but I listened to the other song to be fair, and it rocks!  I still choose Razorback.  Someday, I want to make a map that uses Razorback as its song.

Here are 2 songs that I have used for my maps:

This one is by the same musician as Razorback, Skaven: Mercury Rain

I used an amazingly-accurate midi version of this song, Second Rendez-vous by Jean Michel Jarre

the second song i feel repetitive soo i choose the first song (now i know 2 songs of empyrion xd)

or this?

^ Second one I think, first time I ever hear something "Electric metal" as a label.

I would not want to choose between these. lol.

Edited by DesecratorJ

^Disma - Sempiternal Deformity

Anthrax - Keep It In The Family

OR

Stormtroopers of Death (S.O.D.) - March of the S.O.D./Sargent D and the S.O.D. (technically 2 songs but they lead into each other)

Edited by CyberDreams

Holy shit. That takes me back 16 years. Yes, SOD, I had that t-shirt when I was in high-school. I only wore it once, and then a Chinese exchange student saw it and had a horrified expression on her face. I never wore it again. I really felt bad about that. It's a cool design, but yeah... not acceptable.

So I'll go with SOD, because it has a story for me, and they weren't a bad band. And follow with Rags and Bones, and Murder in the Red Barn. Just to see what happens.

Edited by Jello : I replaced Singapore with Murder in a Red Barn. It's a better song.

"Murder in the barn" sounds pretty funny, but i'll prefer much more Nomeansno, is more energetic and i like it. Remembers me of Dead Kennedys.

Also, isn't it the band who made Long Days? The song used in the homonym slaughtermap made by Eternal?

And now, some cheesy touhou eurobeat cover songs just for make the choice harder between chessy uptempo tracks:

The second one, because

Spoiler

is like running in the 90s xD

what song sound more divine?

Both are great but i'ma go with Quake - Scourge of Armagon - Music #4 just because i'm more familiar with it (although the first track is pretty damn kick ass imo)

Metal Slug X - Kiss in the Dark (1998)

OR

Super Contra (Arcade Version) - BGM-4 (No Escape) (1988)

Mortal Kombat. It's just such a  b a n g e r .

Let's go complete opposites shall we? Pick a side!

That's a pretty hard choice, you know... Both are really good track, but sports me is more fun.

Boris is a really good stoner rock track that hit me good but sometimes it drags for too long...

I'll take Fog of War, because it's the kind of shitty punk I used to mosh to. Electric Wizard is far too slow, sounds like if Ozzy took too many opiods and slurred more than usual and the band followed with him.

So I'll throw out two songs that are direct opposites of each other, but I love both of them. 

On 4/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, Ajora said:

KMFDM. What's with indie bands always having such amusingly pretentious names?

I really have to ask, did you actually listen to Oh Comely? Because I firmly believe that In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is the best album ever made. It's not my favorite album, but it is absolutely perfect, and not pretentious in the least. It's a very heartfelt album, and one that is worth listening to. 

And really, what's not pretentious about naming your band No Pity For the Masses? Or literally "No Empathy for the Majority". And I like KMFDM. But really, you should listen to the album, it's good. :-)

2 minutes ago, Jello said:

I really have to ask, did you actually listen to Oh Comely? Because I firmly believe that In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is the best album ever made. It's not my favorite album, but it is absolutely perfect, and not pretentious in the least. It's a very heartfelt album, and one that is worth listening to. 

And really, what's not pretentious about naming your band No Pity For the Masses? Or literally "No Empathy for the Majority". And I like KMFDM. But really, you should listen to the album, it's good. :-)

Yes, I've listened to them. It really isn't my thing at all. I never said their music was pretentious, only their name. I also disagree with the notion that any work of art is perfect. 

@Master O I thought for sure I was gonna like "Space Road" more, but the more I listened to "Harvest Time", the more it grew on me :D Its pretty chill!

We should put vids in spoilers tbh...

NxxxxxS - Ice $ Cold $ Ocean

Spoiler

Nimbus-Aquatic Lolis

Spoiler