Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I sucked at school today, went pretty well. Got to wear some facemask and stuff while doing it. I put a catheter tube into a practice dummy's nose and then sucked imaginary phlegm with it.

D8uPcIw.jpg

Thanks @MrDeAD1313  and everyone else who's liked my work photos/videos.   I've been lathing for so long that I occasionally forget that it's actually a cool job compared to all the other crap I've done in my life for work.

Here's some ancient pic from an old hard drive of mine...
This was back when I did security and took this in my off time for the company I worked for and a "Things not to do while working" memo...

13048196_203921486656573_6595781170818684945_o.jpg

@Lila Feuer @Ed Cool shirts.

First time this year up this hill. Sitting on the bench watching scenery. Everyone was taking selfies up here. Somehow managed to take a selfie that looks like there's no else around.
wbJDjXk.jpg

1 hour ago, Major Arlene said:

image0.jpg?width=374&height=499

did a thing with my hair today and I realized I haven't shown my face here in a while :p

Love the hair!

Here's a picture of me and my girl doing trivia at the local brewery when I was about 30 pounds heavier.

21730839_10155795888729189_4803923893941346121_n.jpg

GREETINGS FROM CALI.

Hi!  im vanilla_d00m from doomworld!   And im also a christian!

According to all if not most the days I been here and how I was treated.... some of you already know that.

2019.PNG

Edited by vanilla_d00m

I dont usually do this but... I did it for my appreciation for the great games ID software released, and MIDWAY for also releasing doom for the n64/psx.

Shows how much I care, no unidentified fan lurking around the forums.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, Chris Moyer said:

Me when I met the real life DoomGuy at the Arnold Sports Festival a few weeks ago.

Holy crap were you there when The Mountain almost (or did he?) broke the deadlift record at the Elephant Bar event?