Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Roger Hodgson - Had A Dream (Sleeping With The Enemy) - from the 1984 album "In the Eye of the Storm"

One of the vocalists from the progressive rock group Supertramp. My dad is a big fan of Supertramp and i used to hear them a lot as a kid as well as this album. I couldn't find the whole album on youtube in one whole upload but i managed to find the first song in it's whole uncut 8 minute plus length.

@DustFalcon85The only Danzig i really know (as it was the first song by them that i heard) is the song Mother. It sounds quite different than the one that you posted as it's from there first album. I first heard it as a live version on this 90's compilation CD that i have titled MTV Buzz Bin Volume 1. The original (the version in the video below) is also in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Edited by CyberDreams

Gave Danzig's 6.66 Satan's Child album a listen and I gotta say. Holy shit! That's some kick ass industrial right here! I even ordered the album off of eBay!

I always been obssessed with church music in video games, it sets the mood really good when playing, especially the temple theme in MK3 arcade.

This one is pretty  good too.

Having fun with SNES Doom soundfont