Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Havoc Crow

Neural network generates text from any prompt

https://talktotransformer.com/

Type in any prompt, press "Generate" and watch how the AI completes it. In some cases the output sounds almost genuine. You can try and make the AI write stories, essays, Wikipedia articles, or whatever you wish.

For fun, I've fed it the following fragment from a Doom wiki article:

Vanilla and Limit-removing maps:

MAP01: Dead of Night by Vladimir Bespalov (Demonologist)
    MAP02: Memfis by Memfis
    MAP03: Desolate Demesne by Glen Christie (Crunchynut44)
    MAP04: Dance of the Satyrs by riderr3
    MAP05: The Map With Class by Ilya Lazarev (joe-ilya)
    MAP06: 37 by TimeOfDeath
    MAP07: Bloodcult Stronghold by WindbagJacket
    MAP08: Bliss Toxin by Jacek Dobrzyniecki (JudgeDeadd)

And whaddaya know, it can generate plausible-sounding map names. Here are some example outputs:

Spoiler

MAP09: The Map With Chaos Control by T.N.M.S (Aqua-Capsule)
MAP10: I Do Not Know Why by Aleksander Grzesi (Zorjak)
MAP11: Lost Roads by kwarg (FoolishHawk1)
MAP12: The Map with the T.N.M.S and T.E.X by jacobz (josefrankjose)
MAP13: The Map As A Song by Jamell (Jamell)
MAP14: The Map as a Symbol by Jamell (Jamell) MAP15: The Map as an Symbol by Jamell (josefrankjose) MAP16: The Map as an Symbol by Jame

MAP09: Red Dawn by Calex
MAP10: In the Light of Hell by Zombiem
MAP11: Lonesome Kingdom by Vixen
MAP12: The Dead by TheDeadlyVampireFan (FenixNexus)
MAP13: Bloodlands by Vixen
MAP14: Undertow by cnhking (Bloodlord)
MAP15: War Crimes by Calex (Changelog)
MAP16: Lost Village by Garmet (VampireConcept)
MAP17: The Red Garden by Mr. R (Sneaky_Ooze/Rox_The_Sorcerer)
MAP18: Hellgate by Larknax (Kermy)

MAP09: The Dead by Aleksandr Stryker (AleksandrStryker)

MAP09: L'Echotraine by Jakob T. (JjT)
MAP10: Puddle of Insanity by Jakob T (JjT) MAP11: Anima by Jorz Tjorningen (Jorz Tjorningen)
  MAP12: Desolation of the Underdark by Jorz Tjorningen (Jorz Tjorningen)
  MAP13: Dead of the Night by Vladimir Bespalov (Demonologist) MAP14: Triton Temple of the Sunless by Jakob T (JjT)
MAP15: Stalking Ritual by Mennah Gubitz (Bugs)
MAP16: Pudding Factory by Matt Gubitz (Bugs)

I put in "The Cacodemon and the Baron of Hell went to" and it came up with this:

Spoiler

The Cacodemon and the Baron of Hell went to the island of the Black Sea and met at the gate of Hell, the Demon King, and asked to come in, but he refused to come into the kingdom.

"Now to the kingdom of Hell."

I am King Gaius. I have been given orders to lead the troops and prepare to face the Demon King. "Go and lay siege to the kingdom of Hell." But the Demon King laughed and said, "To the hell of the earth that is the only one within the kingdom."

I do not believe the Demon King! I will send Gaius to meet the Demon King as quickly as I can and defeat him once and for all.

For my children and grandchildren! I...

Edited by Doom_Dude

I love this thing! It just taught me that Homer and Peter are a gay couple with violent tendencies:

Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson got into an argument. One of them punched the other in the face and when he tried to get down from the top of the house, they jumped on top of Homer Simpson, took their shoes off, and started punching him. Homer lost consciousness, then had another fight with his parents, eventually falling over and smashing his head against one of the glass window bars. Both of them were fined 500 dollars and taken into police custody on a warrant for assault and battery over $500.

The couple went before a magistrate Judge to contest the charges and were ordered to take remediation programs which included a year and a half of community service in addition to probation, probation revocation and community service requirements. Both men pleaded guilty to first degree assault in November of 2006 and received a four years sentence and a fine of $250/month.

I for one welcome our AI overlords.

Doomguy met Contraman and they knew they had to

Doomguy met Contraman and they knew they had to _______ together now. Contraman met with Doomguy, whom he had met with before at The Hiding, and told him that Contraman had not told anyone anything about her, and the secret was out. Doomguy told Contraman to follow Contraman to the other side of the room, where he would find a chest with a note telling Doomguy not to talk about the dark stuff. Doomguy made himself get along with Contraman, but Contraman was still unhappy not having his memories back, and he didn't want to talk to anyone about the dark stuff. After the two went on their way through the hall, Doomguy came upon a door on the very far left side of the area, and used the time to make one of his traps for Doomguy. Once Doomguy had been inside his box for a long while, Contraman had been trapped, too. All that Doomguy needed was something to knock or shove Contraman against while Contraman was trapped in that box. Doom

Duke Nukem and Sub-Zero walk into a bar (as well as the bar from previous installments of the franchise, as the first two game franchises were all based on the 1980s-90s American horror market).

They both take a sip from their drinks, wondering what their respective personalities are.

And, yes, it isn't exactly the game they're playing, but it's pretty close.

As they both get a look at the bartender looking pretty tired from the long day ahead, their two personalities come back into focus.

That's all of Duke and Sub-Zero for this week. I hope this article provides a pretty good summary of the sub sub-series of the game. Feel free to ask me anything else you fancy during the upcoming week, and if you're interested in reading more about Duke Nukem 3D, please check out my previous "What does 3D Mean?" series which covered the game's development and development processes. I

Spoiler

imagine if everyone you knew was a robot. There's no reason to worry.

should've expected that...

Spoiler

im a gangsta yo, I'm a gangsta fo' realz. My crew bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin a gang bustin fakin a gang bustin a Gang Bustin Gang Buss Gang Buss Gang Bomb Gang Bomb Gang Bomb Gang Da Bomb Da Bomb Da Bomb Da Bomb Da Bomb Oh Yeah Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Bang Gang Gang Gang Bang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Bang Gang Gang Bang Gang Gang Bustin Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Da Bomb Oh Yeah Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Bang Gang Gang Gang Bang Gang

these hiphop lyrics are getting more derivative by the day

I love it.

The man peered into the dark alley, and faintly saw a living trashcan stare back at him. "I've seen a lot, but not this bad yet." He pointed to the door, to the empty streetlight, to the street. "The poor people," he said, pointing to the streetlight again. "The garbage people."

This is what it gives me using the sentence description using on OBLIGE's front page:

"OBLIGE is a random level generator for the classic FPS games 'DOOM' and 'HERETIC'. The goal was to produce high quality levels which are fun to play."

It added..

This project started as a proof of concept in 2012 that I developed myself for 2 years. I used a different technique of the 'mapped camera' technique, but the end result was the same: a level that was created around 20 hours of my time and took less than 10 minutes if I did not want to create new levels to share with the world.

I worked mostly through the days with my laptop and tablet, and the game was only playable on Windows without any plugins of my choosing. After a year and a half, I decided to share it with the world - which is just like I did with my original website :

https://www.thebionicbond.github.io/doomvids/

The following screenshots show only a small part of the current levels - please give

"Doomguy and his friend Baphomet"

Doomguy with his friend Baphomet (see Doomguy and Baphomet) from Doomguy: Ultimate Doomguy , the third adventure in the Doomguy series by Mike Schmalen.

, the third adventure in the series by Mike Schmalen. Deathless Deathless has also appeared in the Doomguy: Ultimate Doomguy 2 game in 2012 and is seen alongside Baphomet at the climax of this adventure.

game in 2012 and is seen alongside Baphomet at the climax of this adventure. Baphomet appears in the Doomguy 2: Battle for Doomguy game.

game. In the game "Zionist Conspiracy: Operation Babel" (from "Operation Babel: The Doomsday Plot" on the Doomguy website), Baphomet has a sidekick named Tox, who appears very loosely as the Doomguy's son, with a role similar to that of his son Tox from the movie The Godfather .

. The official site and official Twitter profile for Baphomet can be found at http://www.baph

Edited by Glaice

Long ago, before we knew how complicated life truly is, we thought our lives were so simple that we weren't actually living in a universe created by a God. But now, it seems we've discovered the universe is full of complexity, and even we don't understand everything on Earth.

In this amazing journey, we're exploring the weirdness of the cosmos with great empathy, curiosity, and wonder.

We meet five beautiful young people from different cultures, with different backgrounds and ideas about the same universe, and explore their diverse beliefs and hopes for the future. We try to find common ground and learn the values and hopes of everyone we meet.

What does all of this mean for us? For some people, it means they have an incredible faith to see things all the way through, and we've discovered that we're even closer than we thought, or for someone's parents, it means our conversations about religion are completely random, so

There was a time, when I spent so much time writing about the music of my favorite band — it was like writing a book about my favorite pop singer! — that it was impossible for me to stop reading about them.

Now, I spend time thinking about bands my kids love, and I enjoy writing for them — it seems that they are the most wonderful, unique, beautiful people in the world to me, and it never ceases to amaze me how many good songs come out of them. For the record, I don't own a music store, nor do I have any plans to sell records in the near future; it's all in your head, as it were. But I do understand, with great joy, how amazing the creative community of bands is, and so as much as the last two years have felt depressing, it has inspired me to make music again.

I believe in the magic of these words. My faith, as you can imagine — I believe in the supernatural, in the mystery, in the wonder and love — has helped

When Chuck Norris met Shaggy,  they bonded over their mutual love of baseball and their mutual disdain for the city's residents.  "I really wanted everyone to know we're good," says Shaggy. Chuck Norris has said it himself, "I want everybody to have Chuck Norris, not me." In one of my earliest films, I cast some very memorable actors. That's not just because they'd been cast before, but because they just happened to be a couple at the time.  They just made their first movie together. You can imagine how they felt about living with him in their first film. That's all there is to Shaggy.  I would never want to see my life without Chuck Norris.  He is the most awesome, funny, generous person you'll have the pleasure of having.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know; I would love to answer anything you have about Chuck Norris.

Now that I have seen how it is, I do not think they are right, it is not going to work. This is a very stupid and stupid system, a system of economic slavery - so the reason I'm putting in my case is because we just got an absolutely insane system to deal with. And I think we have a problem here on the UK side. It's quite ridiculous.

I know that the European Court wants to protect the system, however, even you seem to acknowledge that such a process is in some ways unconstitutional.

Yes. So one of my concerns as an individual - I would say, from a personal perspective. I do see that I am being treated badly, I am told that what I am saying is wrong. I don't think it's right. I think it's totally wrong.

But this is what you are saying to me; is that wrong? Do you consider it to be wrong? Or are you saying I want to make a choice, and that is it, I am going to stick with it

Jacques Cousteau and Steve Irwin went to great lengths to keep alive their dreams:

From 1976 to 2008, Cousteau's private jet was sold by the National Aviation Museum in Montreuil, France. And it hasn't stopped flying, since. When he passed away in 2006, Cousteau's private plane—which has an aircraft serial of 3268 and weighs 15.9 metric tons—turned up on eBay. The auctioneers said they were going to have a good laugh by selling the aircraft and shipping the parts away. But as they were planning to ship the parts to Spain in 2011, the ship, an old German freighter called the Cunard, ran aground off the coast of Cape Horn in the Southern Ocean. The crew had made it off the ship when it went down.

"On the last day," the auctioneer explained in a text, a crewmember sawed away part of the ship's hull with a saw and then took a photograph of it. "It's been there for over two years," he wrote.

It always goes in a completely different direction than I expected.

And then John was a zombie and the guys came back from camp and told him to get on his knees so he knew he was gonna die.

I was shocked because he was such one of the nicest brothers! He was a tough little guy that would do anything! And then he started praying.

I was really touched seeing him in front of the camera.

Well, the rest of the film is pretty inspiring too, as far as I can tell.

That makes a lot of sense. But how's your brother now?

My brother is OK. He's going to get a few more years at the U.S. Marshals. He'll have a wife and kids too. He's still in the Army. He'd love to do some more movies and do some more special projects. Just kind of hanging out with the actors, the producers, and all the fans. He just wants to see what people are up to. He doesn't have a real purpose like I do, but he wants to be there when the movie comes out. I don't know how often he'll be in person, but if he ever gets

Not a bad effort:

A crackling ball of lightning caught Taylor's shoulder as he took a rolling dive across the ground in front of the tall pillars that stood guard in front of the compound that looked for all the world like a human skull. He hit the glass pillars hard enough that his arm broke, and he collapsed to the ground at the sound of the shattering glass.

Taylor woke up with a start in his bed. The light in his room had shifted, but it was still dim. With just a touch of her hand, Taylor could feel her skin feel warm and smooth against his. She pressed her mouth to the back of his head, sucking on the head of his cock for a brief moment.

"I need something to eat," she said softly. Taylor was still conscious after what I guess looked like three hours spent sleeping. Taylor smiled softly as she lay there like her dream. It would be hard to tell if she felt anything from the night

7 minutes ago, Grazza said:

She pressed her mouth to the back of his head, sucking on the head of his cock for a brief moment.

Yo I read that book. :P

Not a good day at Hogwarts it seems.

Gandalf became the headmaster of Hogwarts and he hired Sauron to teach the dark magics and potions after Snape died. By then the Wizarding World had learned the dark spell of invisibility and was very much aware that Dumbledore's ghost was lurking in the halls of the school and would kill or otherwise harm anyone not using them. The last two years of Dumbledore's teaching under Voldemort were interrupted by the killing of Harry and Ron when they tried to steal back his Potions textbook. After their defeat Voldemort was resurrected together with his pet snake. Hogwarts was abandoned.

(To the Death Eaters and their minions) Death Eaters! You killed my wife and my husband! You killed my friends. You killed my family. Then you murdered my friend! You murdered my daughter! You killed my son! You killed my daughter! You killed my friend! You killed my wife! You murdered my husband! You murdered Hermione, Harry, Ron and the house elves! You killed my family! But the Death Eaters never lost the secret to Voldemort's mind.

I typed in "Doomguy was walking" and this is what it came up.

Spoiler

Doomguy was walking up to them at some point and had a gun pointed at some random man in the middle of the street. The guy was going in front of him, the guy behind him. Now this is the same guy who actually murdered him when he came to him, but the shooter wasn't that gunner on that day...and since no one's really been able to find his fingerprints, no one even knows which gun was used. So we're left with this story of a "snowflake" in action, having a gun and shooting at a guy who has come to kill him."

That guy was never found:

[The gunman] had apparently decided to go after this crazy person (the guy who was actually being hunted) for fear that he would be shot by someone else. The guy who was shooting at him turned around, and fired, hitting him in the chest (the first shot). The same shooter, according to reports, also fired back as the second guy went down, and hit him in the head. The

I typed "Duke Nukem was in a bar"

Duke Nukem was in a bar of some people and decided to go back and try out some of the new stuff in Duke Nukem 3D. He did a lot of research and came across a bit of info about what the new engine meant for the game, mostly about the engine changing the gameplay.

Here is a quote from Duke Nukem 3D.

"The new engine brings with it some big changes as well. The new engine takes a lot of the same mechanics that were in the original game and transforms it into a totally new game. The engine has an old school gameplay style which is similar to the old school gameplay styles that worked great in the late 80's. The game is extremely fast, with a pretty intense single player campaign. For example, when you first enter this world, the entire point is to kill the giant robot. The boss in the main campaign is a really tough enemy. 

Hatsune Miku time-travelled for killing her archnemesis, Mozart.

Takumi's memories are stolen by her arch-enemy, Shizuo. In an attempt to find out what happened, she goes into the "memory palace", where she comes face to face with her mother and her childhood friend Makoto. In an attempt to prevent Makoto from being killed, Takeda summons the "sick mother". However, Miku is able to take control over Takeda, making his body disappear. This, coupled with Shizuo's death in front of Kazuya, forces Takeda and Miku to work together, and they are forced to battle Kazuya and Shizuo to decide what to do. After their battle, Touga makes a pact with Miku, promising that he would fight the villain from his past. After that, Miku is transformed into a cat, making Touga a new ally, and she is revealed as the mysterious girl behind the memory palace.

But Miku's revenge is still not yet accomplished, so she's locked in the 1780 or whatever decade was in search for Mozart. And when she's find him, he's just the last of what's left of her, a beautiful woman who wants to save her friend. And after all, who else am I supposed to love besides a woman who can take everything away from me? That's how we ended up here.

Now, a few disclaimers here. I'm not saying that this is the complete story of Miku's struggle; I feel that the manga could have been better, or at least more interesting; but the story itself is good, as are the ideas that come along, including the fact that it was published in 1999. And yes, at that year, I was a child living in New York, and I can't quite remember the plot of either novel (though I can remember the name of the anime). But in spite of that, these were good stories,

Like the one when Miku became Korax girlfriend, but Korax is like "you're an alien, and are you serious? I'm just an alien" and when Korax is like "but you're my friend," he will be like "oh yes I am, you're my girl friend." So I've decided to stick with those lines. Maybe this may not change how they talk at all, but at least it would provide a slight improvement in consistency.

Thanks neural network technology for writing at my place any Vocaloid fanfic!

Edited by Walter confetti

I got another really good one.

I tried "StarCraft is so popular in South Korea that" and after a few nonsense ones, this is what I got. Almost believeable.

StarCraft is so popular in South Korea that they're already producing their own replays for use at the Korean StarCraft Championship Series.

This week there's a lot of speculation about what teams could be fighting each other in SC2 Proleague Season 3. The next match is set for Friday, September 21st, from 12:00pm EST/8:00am PST/7:00am CET and the matches will be broadcast live on the GSL broadcast team's YouTube channel. The matches will be streamed live by the SC2 Proleague official stream and can also be watched online on YouTube and SC2Up&Down. The Korean Terran vs. Zerg matches will also be streamed by the SC2Proleague official stream, if those matches go past their scheduled times. The Korean Zerg vs. Protoss match will also be streamed on the SC2Up&Down social media channels.

The matches can be watched in their original quality via the BWProleague.tv website.

Some new uses in dentistry for rare xenon compounds:

xenon hexafluoroplatinate/l-3-phenylpiperidine. In Vitro Evaluation of a Novel Oral Treatment for Acute Dental Fluorosis: A Pilot Study (JAMA 2011;314:1255–1259).

Makkam, B.; Wahlberg, B.; et al. (2010): L-3 Phenylpyrazole. Antivenom in Dental Hypertension. European Journal of Oral Medicine 20:1–14.

Makdak, O.; Molnar, T.; et al. (2011): L-3 Phenylpyrazole. Oral Surgical and Other Therapeutic Applications: A Review of the Literature. Osteosarcoma. 58:1–33. doi:10.1016/j.odercoma.2010.05.028.

Makdak, O; Yannetti, M.; et al. (2011): Pro-cocaine-induced hypophosphorylation of tyrosine hydroxylase by a phenyl-pyrrolidone analog. Toxicology. 200:565–566. doi:10.1093/toxsci/tx1.1006.

Muys, E. C.; DeSantis, E. B.; et al. (1990): Isolation and characterization of 3-phenyl-2-piperazine-benzocapone in dental caries preparation. Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 20:1183–

I put in this: "Demons ate the flesh of men and rejoiced when the dark light came down upon them, unaware that the doom slayer was just a few steps away from interrupting their ritual"

And got this:

Spoiler

Demons ate the flesh of men and rejoiced when the dark light came down upon them, unaware that the doom slayer was just a few steps away from interrupting their ritual. Some would die before the ritual was interrupted, but some would live to tell the tale.

The Dark Lord of the Old Ones was defeated, but not without the death of an army of demons. For this reason, all the Dark Lords who served within his thrall were driven mad, and those that remained were consumed by the Old Ones' curse.

Now, here lies a group of the Dark lords, and even some who did fight him. The Dark lord died of old age and was sealed into the Darkstone, the cursed stone inside the Eye of Nurgle, but he was alive, and his legions were sent out before the Dark Lord was able to destroy the realm of the Dark Lords. The battle began after the Eye of Nurgle's destruction, and during the fighting, the two sides (text stopped there)

One day Linguica decided to build a site like no other

One day Linguica decided to build a site like no other - a community for its members to share the joy of languages by talking to each other.

The site now boasts more than 35,000 members and has over 1 million visitors daily. They share languages, talk, meet new friends and build lifelong connections.

The site itself is a library of information, each of the members can post a specific language, their language or a language group they are in contact with. A small but growing number of communities are dedicated solely to specific languages. They're called Linguica. Inevitably, we are asked about our languages and our communities.

At LitLanix, it wasn't ever about language education. It's about language communities and languages. Our goal was never to help one community solve another community - as the words suggest it would be

Doom is a game

Doom is a game I played so many times. It has a very simple design, and I like how it has been brought to another level.

This is still the same Doom you've been playing for months with each release. If you had asked me where I'd pick Doom up when it came out, the answer might have been a second playthrough at some point, although with almost every iteration of Doom since 2009.

You see, Doom is the most popular game of its series. The one game that has changed the face of the video game industry over the last 15 years. It's a platformer unlike any you've possibly played before or has ever seen in a console game. It's a challenging game, with a mix of platformer elements, dungeon crawlers, shooters, platformers, and more. It has been known for its sheer number of levels and the insane graphics and sound. Some might say it's the best video game ever

I gave it the 32 map names from Doom II (as copied from the Doomwiki article), and it provided a measly two more names.

Level 33: Sombra's Curse
Level 34: The Mutation Museum

Gotta be more potential in this. Those are some pretty cool names. Will experiment.

Here we go, a full megawad of generated names. Had to give it several tries and rearrange all of these into a coherent order, but damn, it's pretty nifty, this.

Level 1: The Underpass
Level 2: The Cargo Bay
Level 3: The Underwater Rampart
Level 4: Submersible Bay
Level 5: The Outbuildings
Level 6: The Science Lab
Level 7: The Assembly Line
Level 8: The Pylon
Level 9: The Power Plant
Level 10: Trench
Level 11: Ship Graveyard
Level 12: The Tainted Pit
Level 13: The Rainstorm
Level 14: Escape
Level 15: Diving Tower
Level 16: Scrapyard
Level 17: The Caves Of Wrath
Level 18: Shambler
Level 19: Sublight Railcar
Level 20: The Launch Platform
Level 21: Satellites
Level 22: Starshadow
Level 23: The Tragedy of the Ancients
Level 24: The Abandoned Base
Level 25: A Matter of Time
Level 26: The Boneyard
Level 27: The Workshop
Level 28: The Space-Time Chamber
Level 29: The Portal to Outer Space
Level 30: The Throne of Gaea
Level 31: The Power of 3
Level 32: The Secret World

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it gave me some funny ones, too. Just a few examples:

Level 13: The Wind and the Fish
Level 14: Gives up
Level 15: Unbelievable
Level 16: The Bigg Boss
Level 17: The King of Power
Level 18: The Mega Blob
Level 24: Power of the Warp
Level 25: The Mega-Chocobo!
Level 32: The Blarg Arena Floor

I fed a certain classic to it.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed him a second time.
"BENEDICT!" said the cyberdemon. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" "I'm the leader of this pack" he smiled and his voice became slightly less menacing. "Now get ready and meet my forces".
John watched the demons fly up into the sky.
"Here we go" he said.
He saw a huge space station come into existence, with glowing blue lights around the place.
This was a good thing.
John jumped off his chair and ran up to it. "Now it's time!" cried John.
The black and white ship rose right out of view.
He jumped up and held it out. "Get down with me" said John.
"I'm sorry" gasped the ship.
"John, don't leave me out

I typed in "SIGIL will be released on" and the results was weird.

Spoiler

SIGIL will be released on the 10th October on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Spoiler

SIGIL will be released on September 18th.

The album features guest appearances from the likes of DJ Snake, Lil Uzi Vert, and Lil B.

Listen to "Hate Your Body."

Read our interview with Ice Cube. Click here.

Read our interview with Kanye West and the album.

Watch "We Don't Touch Our Bodies" lyrics.

Spoiler

SIGIL will be released on January 5th.

TeamTNT were at the center of one of the largest controversies in Doom history. Evilution was developed with the expectation that it would be a free megawad, as was the standard practice at the time. The Evilution game was initially developed with the intent of generating cash, by selling new copy of the game over the Internet to those with PayPal accounts. According to David Pye, Evilution is still in beta testing and could be delayed for one or two months until the final release." [2]

The development has faced scrutiny in regards to the fact that Valve's Gabe Newell did not disclose his involvement.[3]

Doom [ edit ]

"Dudes! No one likes your game , but you can't stop us. Here's the deal. We'll just let you release your game...if no one has already heard of it. If, of course, you have a story about a zombie apocalypse. A story based on something that actually happened. It sounds crazy now, doesn't it?"

Had to try a second time. Boldified part is the text I put there and the rest is by the AI. Totally hilarious :D

Cyberdemon shot rockets and listened to psychedelic trance music while he was at it. The FBI seized his personal computers; it appears he was part of a group that included a couple of young women. He was arrested in 2005 and placed on probation when his case was finally settled. If you have more information about the case, or have witnessed such a crime, please contact police right away. Follow Jamie on Twitter here.

22 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

I put in "The Cacodemon and the Baron of Hell went to" and it came up with this:

Reveal hidden contents

The Cacodemon and the Baron of Hell went to the island of the Black Sea and met at the gate of Hell, the Demon King, and asked to come in, but he refused to come into the kingdom.

"Now to the kingdom of Hell."

I am King Gaius. I have been given orders to lead the troops and prepare to face the Demon King. "Go and lay siege to the kingdom of Hell." But the Demon King laughed and said, "To the hell of the earth that is the only one within the kingdom."

I do not believe the Demon King! I will send Gaius to meet the Demon King as quickly as I can and defeat him once and for all.

For my children and grandchildren! I...

Wow, that sounds like an epic with demons and ancient Romans!

The writing style, however, reminds me of Doom: Repercussions of Evil.