Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanilla_d00m

Ghost Accounts & Alternates

So homany of  you have ghost accounts? AKA: I wan't to hide who I am because I have to much to hide.

I only have 1 account.. I have nothing to hide.  I even posted my picture online to a place where I don't know any of you.

But hey... if you wan't to keep hiding because you are part of a BIGGER & much SERIOUS thing then by all means keep doing it, the truth will come out sooner or later in the future :)

EDIT: 

I'm sorry for making this thread... but i seen somany people type the same on  different accounts and i know it is that same person.

What kind of doom community is this place??

WELL... I know nobody is going to reply to this sensitive thread.  

I expected more from a community like this.

JOHN ROMERO FANS UNITE?

UN-UNITED <_<

This doom community discourage using alt accounts. Actually you can be banned for that. I don't know how you got the idea that this place is like that, but nope.

Also don't expect an answer in less than 16mn here... Not saying this to offend you but your behavior seems erratic sometimes...

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

This doom community discourage using alt accounts. Actually you can be banned for that. I don't know how you got the idea that this place is like that, but nope.

Also don't expect an answer in less than 16mn here... Not saying this to offend you but your behavior seems erratic sometimes...

You're the one who called me the big elephant in the room for asking if john romero was a satanist.

I have no problem with him being that, but hes really showing it more these days... and again I have no problem with that either.

Just now, vanilla_d00m said:

You're the one who called me the big elephant in the room for asking if john romero was a satanist.

I have no problem with him being that, but hes really showing it more these days.

The "big elephant in the room" was that John might be a satanist. It was a joke by the way. I don't know what John Romero is up to religiously now that you say it. Also how is it related to this thread?

off topic.

Is he or is he not?? I think someone knows in these forums.

I really wan't to know... I don't wan't to email him that question because then... he might get offended.

NVM... im gone from these forums.  I have NOTHING... absolutely nothing against people who are satanists.

Maybe I'm just being a wuss for being scared of those things... who knows.

bye everyone and sorry for being chicken!

This place isn't a satanic board or something lmao. Well have fun with what you are doing either way.

Alt accounts are cracked down on heavily here, and rightly so. The kind of person who feels the need for alt accounts isn't the type of person we'd tend to want around here anyway, so it balances out.

As to your other question, a few points:

Modern Satanism is basically atheism using Satanic imagery for shock factor 

An actual "I want to sacrifice children to the dark lord" religion isn't actually a thing, outside of fringe mental health cases.

John Romero is likely neither of these things, and frankly it isn't relevant or any of our business, like anyone's religious beliefs. 

I donated to the founder of doom world, I tested somany versions of zdoom... tried to threat everyone how they want to be threated.  I donated to people i dont even know LOL

But its in my nature to try my best to fit in.

but i really get goosebumps when I see shock factor stuff but yeah i think i dont belonf here, I hope everyone can forget i  did anything here :)))

I MADE ID SOFTWARE LOOK  BAD :(((

That might come off as blunt, but nobody cares.

And it's a positive thing: you will be forgotten if this is what you want (unless you post about it everyday). And there's no prerequisite to belong here except not being an ass. Just normal society stuff. There's nothing special about Doomworld except that we mainly talk about Doom.

Have a nice time, whatever you decide to do.

Forget what I posted.

What I really wanted to say... I just wanted to fit in.

Bye all.... I rate this place 10/10  you all are very friendly. 

Edited by vanilla_d00m

I don't have a ghost account but I DID have an old account back when you couldn't change your 'handle' and just let one go. Plus starting over is pretty cool.

25 minutes ago, Bauul said:

and frankly it isn't relevant or any of our business, like anyone's religious beliefs

If only most real religions could wrap their heads around this, eh?

Just now, Barefootstallion said:

If only most real religions could wrap their heads around this, eh?

Fair enough, but not everyone has a horse head fit for proper wrapping.

1 minute ago, Kira said:

Fair enough, but not everyone has a horse head fit for proper wrapping.

LOL!  I don't know about wrapping, heh!  But as one of my heroes said, the late George Carlin, one of the commandments should be changed to, 'Keep thy religion to thyself!'.

1 minute ago, vanilla_d00m said:

I'm really sorry guys.. I donated to the founder/creator of doomworld if that fixes things.

Oh pish posh.  Nothing to be sorry about.  You asked a question, that's all. :)