Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WhilelM

New mag scan

I've not see these scan here before.

CD-ACTION, polish mag. You could see it there.

The main part is already seen. Could not read polish so i can't check the text. But there's 2 or 3 new shot.

I do have the dutch PC-Zone Magazine, with also some new pictures. I don't own a scanner nor do i have the space to host them. But they look nice. They had some large frontal shots of the hell-night, archville and imp. And they were all genderless (Yes I looked between their crotchless legs), which is a shame, because that would really scare me! A hell-night with a hard on that is trying to hunt you down.

Zoost said:

And they were all genderless (Yes I looked between their crotchless legs), which is a shame, because that would really scare me! A hell-night with a hard on that is trying to hunt you down.

Some people on these forums are really weird :-P

/looks at the scans.
MWAHAHAHA, a DEAD Hell Knight - gotcher you big shambler cousin dogbreath! :-P

The shotgun looks like something outta WH4000. Big and meaty.

I like it.

While it has nothing to do with Zoost's bit of critique I think all the monsters have slightly stupid-looking abdomens.

It's kinda weird since everything else is top-notch. I hope they manage to correct them a bit before the game comes out.

Can any doomer read Polish?Are there any new inresting information?

I`m a bit dissapointed to see death hell knight,i wish i could only kill it and see it by myself = (

Julian said:
Les scans sont plutôt mauvais, mais voir un Hell Knight au sol, ça fait plaisir.

The scans are very bad, with a Hell Knight in the sun, it is plastered.

Hmm.. I don't think there's anything specifically new there for anyone who played the elpha, other than the larger pic of the Arch-vile. Still, cool stuff... and yea, a translation would be nice :P

HateFactor said:

I can read Polish (seeing as I am Polish) - if I'll find any interesting new info, I'll be sure to post it here.

Translate, pleeease.

Heh I like the dead hell knight :D I still want to see gibbage! OT: Do you guys think that id will release gameplay videos later on?

Alientank said:

Do you guys think that id will release gameplay videos later on?

Probably when they are ready to release.