Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremixh

Cleimos 2 (COMPLETED WAD)

this is it, the complete edit of the wad that we should be able not to load files for, Cleimos 2, with the DeHackEd patch with automap names in the wad, and the custom music wad in the wad, and i found some instructions and taught myself how to completely do it like other wad publishers does it. too bad i had to remove the separate edit cause i'm having this as a recommendation to get this modified wad with everything in one wad, so y'all can get this completed edit by getting it to my folder here at drive, https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Xe2TM4fzWN7LhZ278aFT1wVWfjlw51KW, enjoy this one, it's in a zipped folder for you to open it with two things, the complete wad, and the music folder :) thank you Rand and Steven Phares.

download.jpg

cleim2001.png

cleim2012.png

cleim2022.png

Edited by Jeremixh

yes, i did, but i'm still trying to work of putting everything in one wad, like three files in one, i have slade, but i have to see some videos in order for me to do that.

I remember playing this on one of those shovel-ware compilations, I think it was Demon Gate. It's been so long that I don't remember a single thing about the maps though.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, Jeremixh said:

yes, i did, but i'm still trying to work of putting everything in one wad, like three files in one, i have slade, but i have to see some videos in order for me to do that.

Hey is Cleimos 1 and II the same? I downloaded the 1st one and it starts off EXACTLY the same as Cleimos II. I know The Scientist is also like that.

3 hours ago, Beezle said:

Hey is Cleimos 1 and II the same? I downloaded the 1st one and it starts off EXACTLY the same as Cleimos II. I know The Scientist is also like that.

I mean, Cleimos 1 was in episode 2 of the doom iwad, and there is maps that is EXACTLY like Cleimos 2 but they extended into brand new different maps like, the maps at Cleimos 1 is at Cleimos 2, but more and more expanded maps, look at the Cleimos 1 and 2 wikis, you'll see what i mean.

Thanks Jeremixh, I was thinking it was a version II or something, thanks again for putting this together. I'm not a modder but I THINK the .bex file has to be a separate thing from the .wad. Its really no big deal though, played mods like CF that require 18 items minimum to run lol. I'm sure no one has an issue with 3 if they don't go together.

1 hour ago, Beezle said:

Thanks Jeremixh, I was thinking it was a version II or something, thanks again for putting this together. I'm not a modder but I THINK the .bex file has to be a separate thing from the .wad. Its really no big deal though, played mods like CF that require 18 items minimum to run lol. I'm sure no one has an issue with 3 if they don't go together.

according to the developers of Cleimos 2, they decided not to make a .deh file a long time ago of 1995, and every time, it prolly goes for everybody, it triggers me when i play a custom wad, there's no automap names, so, i decided to make one for this wad, and i'd be willing to make more for any other custom wads with empty files like the .deh or the .bex., and yeah, the .bex has to be separate, i realized that days ago.

I have just found out about this megawad and I am interested by the custom soundtrack. Unfortunately, the download link appears to be dead. @Jeremixh, I do not know if you are still around, but if so, could you reupload it, please?

Crazy - I only just played through the first one the other day, on a whim (the Doom II conversion of Cleimos, CLEIM102.wad, from Maximum Doom). Just a weird coincidence 

11 hours ago, Rudolph said:

I have just found out about this megawad and I am interested by the custom soundtrack. Unfortunately, the download link appears to be dead. @Jeremixh, I do not know if you are still around, but if so, could you reupload it, please?

There's the repackaged edition on /idgames. However, the wad never had a custom soundtrack as far as I can tell, so Jeremixh must have added it himself.

Oh my, MAP03 features a nasty Hectic-style trap. Be careful!

Also, it is rather weird that the level would provide you with more plasma ammo than you could possibly need, considering that it kills the Barons of Hell you encounter almost right away.

12 hours ago, Rudolph said:

Oh my, MAP03 features a nasty Hectic-style trap. Be careful!

Also, it is rather weird that the level would provide you with more plasma ammo than you could possibly need, considering that it kills the Barons of Hell you encounter almost right away.

I'm definitely late to the party, but I had a lot of fun with that map... I'm on MAP10 and jamming.

Oh, the 90s... This wad is 26 going on 27. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.