Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

More Bolt Thrower. I'm going through the whole discography for the first time, that is if i can find it on youtube. This album is killer imo!

Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade (1992)

I don't know why but something about this album really spooks me out, there are some spooky songs on it like The Red Weed but even some of the more prog sounding stuff on it still gives me the chills. Must be because I listened to it so much as a kid and I'm getting deja vu of how scary it sounded to me then.

It's great for giving you inspiration though, you should see the pictures that come with the CD and vinyl.

Spoiler

WAR1.gif.5ae1b23fae91ddd91766a2e45cb1e2d0.gifWAR4.jpg.76973b2d0b79b709efdb1ad0031e7632.jpgWAR3.jpg.525e331d4e7520b15e2c5be5cc8dfb6a.jpgWAR2.jpg.699f9be79e418dbb7fb3863ea2cdb86b.jpg

You weren't kidding about those CD pictures Grim, the first one looks like it could be in a Doom level.

The first is a classic Hip-Hop tape, the second is an orchestral rendition of Madvillain. The latter just dropped and it's pretty spicy

Playing some Interstate 76 skirmishes while listening to The Essential Herbie Hancock. Fits like a glove IMO. The original game soundtrack is great too, of course but some variation is welcome sometimes after 20 odd years.