Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Nate

Doom Eternal mural spotted in LA

2 hours ago, Stale Meat said:

Not sure if it is all of it, but you can read a whole bunch of it from this post Terminus made on Tumblr.

In relation to the topic, I don't know if I am just blind or it hasn't been added yet, but I don't think I can find the Archvile anywhere in the mural. Odd considering they seemed to have been trying to push it as sort of mascot in a vein similar to how they did the Revenant.

Maybe the winged creature is an ascended Archvile.

23 minutes ago, Ramiel said:

The mural is finished!

Well, I can't find any arch-vile. That's curious because of the "central" role that it apparently had in the first gameplay showed.

6 minutes ago, Martin-CAI said:

Well, I can't find any arch-vile. That's curious because of the "central" role that it apparently had in the first gameplay showed.

It's indeed strange he is completely missing. But maybe he was just difficult to include in the mural.

No Cacodemons either but I am fine with that.  They likely couldn't put every damn demon on there.

45 minutes ago, Martin-CAI said:

They definitely wanted this new faction to be at the center, especially when the characters we’ve seen could be more than just standard enemies.

6 hours ago, Ramiel said:

The mural is finished!

I think Hayden is not the villain, so the winged creature could be a Cyber-Archvile or Archvile Champion or something else related to Archviles. Since it is considered the brains and general of the army of Hell, I think it would make more sense for an Archvile to spawn enemies through the gore nest portal that it is holding. The four demons under the Doom Hunter and Baron Champion could be the demon priests of the Blood Temples that trapped the Doom Slayer. I wonder if they are related to the four symbols surrounding the sword stabbing into flames?

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

That guy next to the left shoulder of the what-ever robot angel "warming its hands" on the gore nest looks a bit like the AV, actually. I could be totally wrong though. :)

12 hours ago, Hofmann said:

I think Hayden is not the villain, so the winged creature could be a Cyber-Archvile or Archvile Champion or something else related to Archviles. Since it is considered the brains and general of the army of Hell, I think it would make more sense for an Archvile to spawn enemies through the gore nest portal that it is holding. The four demons under the Doom Hunter and Baron Champion could be the demon priests of the Blood Temples that trapped the Doom Slayer. I wonder if they are related to the four symbols surrounding the sword stabbing into flames?

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

I think it's more coherent with the story and more probable that it's Hayden. Because of the end of the previous game, because of the robotic resemblance and because Olivia was the previous final boss.

its preety obvious the entity in middle is Hayden if u paid eny attention to the lore at all.

The guys with staff are dark lords u can see the one on the left from the latest Eternal teaser(the uac worship room).

3 hours ago, Martin-CAI said:

I think it's more coherent with the story and more probable that it's Hayden. Because of the end of the previous game, because of the robotic resemblance and because Olivia was the previous final boss.

What is more coherent with the story is that Hayden wasn't on Doom Slayer's side neither against him, so based on the previous game I see no reason for Hayden to cooperate with Hell (the demons), let alone be their leader. Also, there is not a single part of the winged creatures body that resembles Hayden's body in the previous game, so saying that it is him just because he is a mechanical humanoid is the same as saying the creature is an Archvile because it has yellow eyes. And I doubt that they would spoil the final boss on the cover of E3.

1 hour ago, blackgoblinmagic said:

The guys with staff are dark lords u can see the one on the left from the latest Eternal teaser(the uac worship room).

If the dark lords and the priests of the Blood Temples are the same guys then I agree.