Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

Skulltag

Well it has been two mounths since those screen shots have been relesed, but i havent seen anything about its progress since then. So anybody know anything about the progress of skulltag and how far Carnevil is in it.

Word is out that Skulltag is dead, last rumor I heard what that Carn was trying to port everything over to linux, but that was a looong time ago.

But who knows, maybe they'll suprise us with a new ver and fix those god damned bugs that make it crash more so than csDoom?

all the cool things around here die...and isn't it a rule that you don't start one thing until you've finished another? Jesus carn, finish the port for crist sakes!

If Carnevil did ditch Skulltag, we still have the source code for it. Althou if someone contacted Carnevil and talked to him, we could find out if he is still working on it or not. If he stoped working on it we could get the levels and the half updated code that was for the next relese, and finish what Carnevil started.

skulltag is dead, or atleast slowed down soo badly. anyway most people around here just give up. FREE DOOM had better not suffer this fate!! I hope to see big free doom progress with in 6 months

I WANT TO KICK ULTIMUS'S ASS!!!

Ultimus is a pussy. But it's always him, Linguica (the bot), and Orion that are the only ones that can actually kill me with a FRIKKIN pistol. Every shot they take with it is a hit! Not quite emulating human behavior if you ask me.