Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowChaser9000

Doom II - new animation movie

Well it's pretty dang goofy, but I did laugh a few times while watching. It looks pretty good for a 15 minute film made by only a few people. How long did it take to make this?

That's pretty impressive honestly... how did you do it? it's some sort of option in Doom 4 game?

6 hours ago, Jaws In Space said:

Well it's pretty dang goofy, but I did laugh a few times while watching. It looks pretty good for a 15 minute film made by only a few people. How long did it take to make this?

Started making this last year. But I had a very little knowledge of 3d and went through a lot of troubles making this. I'm hoping to release the second episode in october.

Also I got a lot of comments from russian Doom community, not all of them were good regarding plot and the dialogues. So the next episode is gonna be more fast paced, and will have more story.

Very impressive technically, I never expected to see something like this. It's good that you're making it more fast-paced, the slow progression is by far the main problem with the first episode. Doom is a very fast game, and it's a little painful to see it slowed down so much.

This could be the most momentous piece of art since Repercussions of Evil. What an absolute spectacle. What a joy to watch.

Stay the course and your legend will be secured.

Edited by Alfonzo : I liked it—cool

ROFL! I was howling with laughter throughout most of this, so many aspects were hilarious - both in intended and seemingly unintended ways - and yet some parts were genuinely awesome too. The whole thing was very psychedelic and had a bizarre 80's action vibe, albeit in a strange, otherworldly way. This was incredibly entertaining, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please make more!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

*coughs* Excuse me for a sec...

Was gonna review, then the kid of Doom ninja'd me. 15 minutes well spent, frickin comedy gold.

Dang that was a pretty long movie, must've taken a while to make, good on ya for sticking with it and putting it out there.

Man, this is fucking weird, but I love it. The animations could be better, but this is still exceptional in its own way.

that is really cool! Its actually more entertaining that the actual movie..

you should help produce the next movie...

That was awesome, very entertaining (and much better than I expected). I especially appreciated how it didn't take itself too seriously. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but I look forward to future episodes. 

very engaging! i love how the zombiemen reacted to the presence of humans, also, the models and levels looked good.

easily my fav part was with the popcorn.

if i can offer a peice of advice? you may wanna study up on the dialogue...and how people move...

i know this kinda thing takes craptons of work, so please dont let me discourage you.

that's just my advice, but whatever you do, i will be looking forward to more!

10/10 already better than the doom movie.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:54 AM, Maximum Matt said:

This is the shit.  Make more please.

Ditto. More please. Actually, he said October. I hope that's 2019.