Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeremixh

What are your favorite maps at 3 heures d'Agonie 3?

i played their wad recent of times, i got three favorite maps from 3 heures d'Agonie 3, MAP02: Atterissage by Roofi, MAP10: Jessie by William Huber, and MAP18: Nassima by William Huber, mainly MAP18 is a challenging map that i went through playing it, took about good 4 minutes to complete it, two cyberdemons in one tight area, i like it, pistol start may not be easy but its still a challenge to play through, but question for everybody, what are your favorite maps of 3 heures d'Agonie 3??

320px-3_heures_d'agonie_3_title.png

Edited by Jeremixh

I liked the slaughtermaps in this mapset so it will be map 32 and map 30 for me. Map 19 has a cool gimmick too. :)

I did a d2all max on this wad months ago.

1 hour ago, Roofi said:

I liked the slaughtermaps in this mapset so it will be map 32 and map 30 for me. Map 19 has a cool gimmick too. :)

I did a d2all max on this wad months ago.

deficience aigue is another challenging one that i mainly liked, certain areas always get me, and chlorophyll is like a slight long forest maze with slight amount of archviles to kill, but spidermastermind at the end is very unique. and roofi, question, was it only your choice to do one map or was it the other communities that tells you to do maps, cause you only create MAP02, and it thought it was your choice.

Edited by Jeremixh