Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

In the 2013 when I was having a nickname "Ruslik Ermine", I experimented with some soundtracks from old games. And what that's I did.

I dunno what genre are these tracks.

I produce hip hop. It's mostly trap/cloud inspired stuff with a lot of retro synths. Synth1 is the best VST ever! Here's a beat tape I released last year.

Just released this on Iono Music, the 2nd or 3rd largest progressive psytrance record label in the world: 

Edited by Kristian Nebula

@Kristian NebulaSounds good. I remember listening some of your old tracks many years ago.

I was annoyed, so I made some aggressive acid techno with some vocals somewhere in it.

This is my band, DIOXIS. We are a San Antonio, Texas based Experimental Metal band that enjoys the freedom of writing whatever we want!

We are currently planning on recording a full length album sometime this year.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOXIS.TX/

Here's our EP we released around March of this year:

65722044_2731090026918928_3429867016075345920_o.jpg

A few of my friends play air-soft and have a YouTube channel they upload their games to. I made a soft house style track for their latest vid.

I've played around with FL in my distant teens making weird breakcore/cybergind/tekno out of death metal and black metal samples, and eventually that morphed into making dark ambient using extremely delayed and mutilated death metal samples. And then I hit the wall of learning notes and instruments and I quit music because frankly I'd rather take that time to improve on my far better visual art skills.

Got three tracks on the first soundtrack of the C&C Tiberian Sun mod Twisted Insurrection. They're off the soundtrack now, because I lost the source files, I don't know shit about mixing and frankly, they're way too slow compared to the other tracks on TI.

IIRC, all tracks make heavily use of Belphegor samples, even though you can't hear it.

That actually sounds pretty good, @FractalBeast! It's interesting that you used samples from black metal to make those tracks, because they sounded like software synthesizers to me. :P

1 hour ago, MFG38 said:

That actually sounds pretty good, @FractalBeast! It's interesting that you used samples from black metal to make those tracks, because they sounded like software synthesizers to me. :P

Well, it's true that it's mostly (bogstandard FL) synthesizers and drum machines, but each track uses one or two sampled Belphegor pieces. You can obviously hear it best in Heavy Artillery. IIRC it uses that moment when Belphegor - Hell's Ambassador kicks into overdrive, with a 909 gabber kick on top of it - but slowed down by a magnitude of hundreds, and cut up.

43 minutes ago, FractalBeast said:

Well, it's true that it's mostly (bogstandard FL) synthesizers and drum machines, but each track uses one or two sampled Belphegor pieces. You can obviously hear it best in Heavy Artillery. IIRC it uses that moment when Belphegor - Hell's Ambassador kicks into overdrive, with a 909 gabber kick on top of it - but slowed down by a magnitude of hundreds, and cut up.

Ah, I see. Either way, it's cool stuff. c:

On 5/13/2019 at 11:06 PM, NerdyButLazy said:

I produce hip hop. It's mostly trap/cloud inspired stuff with a lot of retro synths. Synth1 is the best VST ever! Here's a beat tape I released last year.

Bruh that's super interesting because I also produce trap with retro synths, I use Synth-1 as well. I've been calling it "Synth-trap." Here's a sampler.

(forgot to mention, these are demos for my beat tape, "Sci-Fi Romance" which I'm trying to tie up)

23 hours ago, Egg Boy said:

Bruh that's super interesting because I also produce trap with retro synths, I use Synth-1 as well. I've been calling it "Synth-trap." Here's a sampler.

Nice man! I dig this stuff.