Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Miscellaneous demos (part 3) [please post in part 4 instead]

I am only submitting this demo because I didn't recall if slow motion was used when punching the spectres in my level (if it was, then I would have to update the title of the video and add "TAS" to let the audience know that it is a tool-assisted demo) so if someone were to have a look at it, it would definitely be appreciated. I also wanted to note that I used -complevel 17 instead of -complevel 9 because voodoos don't work in -complevel 9. 

Strawberry Caverns UV Max in 3:45:24.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NFfDbcnj-S3vshLhW6EaW_udApg-EHhP

18 minutes ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

I am only submitting this demo because I didn't recall if slow motion was used when punching the spectres in my level (if it was, then I would have to update the title of the video and add "TAS" to let the audience know that it is a tool-assisted demo) so if someone were to have a look at it, it would definitely be appreciated. I also wanted to note that I used -complevel 17 instead of -complevel 9 because voodoos don't work in -complevel 9. 

Strawberry Caverns UV Max in 3:45:24.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NFfDbcnj-S3vshLhW6EaW_udApg-EHhP

Ah, who could forget the old Compet-N battles over strawberrycaverns.wad.

(You meant to post this in the Misc demos thread.) 

2 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Ah, who could forget the old Compet-N battles over strawberrycaverns.wad.

(You meant to post this in the Misc demos thread.) 

No, I only submitted it here because I wanted to have someone look at it to see if it was tool-assisted or not because I didn't remember if slow motion was used during the battle with the spectres while recording the demo.

99ways03-fix (a modified version of 99ways MAP03, fixing the bug that makes the map unwinnable on UV; thanks to Memfis)

MAP03 UV Max 4:00

99ways3-400.zip

50% secrets only because, as far as I can tell, one secret is impossible to trigger.

MAP03 UV Speed 1:12

99ways3-112.zip

Unfortunately I'm not sure about the complevel (forgot to include the option in the command line when recording), but they seem to work fine on -cl 2...

Edited by JudgeDeadd

H2H-XMAS D2ALL UV-Speed in 44:57

30h2h-4457.zip

Tried to do this run sometime last year but never finished, came back and gave it a couple hours and here we are.

Edited by elmle : oops, forgot wad link.

22 minutes ago, rehelekretep said:

nice @Roofi ! is there a collection zip of DD's maps anywhere?

No , but Memfis gathered all his maps in a wad months ago. However , I din't record my demos on it but the original files can be easily found.